Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordMalinari

The Future - Information/Rumours/Speculation Consolidation Thread (Update: RoaM - Knights Panther + Higher Ground)

140 posts in this topic

Loving the artwork on that card as well, there's just something about it I really like :/

Update: Added TSF - "In Search of New Slaves" courtesy of Virgo

Artemus Maximus said:

Hmm that looks pretty wicked...esp w/ Chillwind - instant advantage :)

Especially with how easily DE can kill units.  I use Lokir to wreck shop every turn, and now I get to steal the guy I kill too?  Awesome.

Funny, the card does not say "unit that entered the discard pile from play" so you can use it with scouts or any other discard. wicked

MichalKP said:

Funny, the card does not say "unit that entered the discard pile from play" so you can use it with scouts or any other discard. wicked

It's the same case as for Stand Your Ground.

Virgo :

You made my day, as this is EXACTLY the card I needed to my forming Lokhir's slavers deck. :)

Slaver Raid was too slow, and the bigger problem : it could only place units into QZ.

UPDATE: Wytefang's March of the Damned Spoiler, go view and discuss in his thread, some very sexy new stuff coming our way :D 

Dont know if anyone else bothered to read the description of Redemption of a Mage, but it mentions new three-way neutral alliance cards and also reveals a bit of whats in store for each of the races.

Though I'm a DE/Chaos player I'm most impressed with the Troll. Seems like after the new cycle things will finally be starting to look more complex and interesting for all the factions.

Silent Forge spoiler has mistake:LOTHERN SEA GUARD should read :"if you discard this card fromyour HAND due to an opponent card effect , put it into play

No, there are no new cards from Redemption showed, there are no rumours about it and there is no release date. we only know that it will be avaliable this year. I think that it will be avaliable at the end of October/ first days of November, becouse in December we will see the Fourth Waystone. happy.gif