Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mylastnerv

Picked this up yesterday . . .

8 posts in this topic

. . . and gave it a couple games with my usual group. Some loved it and some were kinda "meh" with it. I think it's a great game. Once I explained it was a Silver Line game then some understood it a bit better.

This game is definately better the more players you can have playing.

As for the amount of time it takes, we managed to get in 3 3-player games while another friend of ours just did the setup for our Twilight Imperium game we played last night . . . and we prob could of played more before he was finished.

In comparison with other Silver Line Games, how does this hold up? I've been meaning to give it a go, but I only know one person that has it and am on the fence on whether or not its worth picking up.

I just picked this up as a blind buy, but the only silver line game in recent times I've been disappointed in was Chaos Mauraders (which was also a blind buy).  I have high hopes for this one but likely won't get to play it until wednesday night.

FiendishDevil said:

In comparison with other Silver Line Games, how does this hold up? I've been meaning to give it a go, but I only know one person that has it and am on the fence on whether or not its worth picking up.

same here...looks cool though.

I played the game with a buddy and we thought it was kinda bland.  We played a few games and it was pretty simple to decide who the winner was after 3 rounds.  The only conclusion to the game we came up with is that it needed more players before we could really make a proper assessment.  

Thanks for some of this feedback. I've been thinking of picking this up, and it looks to work better with multiple players (Which is good, there are quite a few of us I regularly game with). Might be time to try it.