Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeddy158

PLAYER FINDER

292 posts in this topic

I am starting this topic for players to find other servens of the god emperor.

user name; zone of living*; email

jeddy158; lawton,ok.; jeddy158@yahoo.com

thx. FOR THE EMPEROR

*for the milatry put the branch of service

from france

aren't we suposed to keep thoses informations confidential? " The following information is only visible to your Friends (except your Location, and your email if it is hidden). If you don’t want to share any of this data, you can leave that field blank: "

why someone who is not registered as a moderator can write there? you mean "servants"?

just questions of course because it s not clear.

the 8 spider said:

aren't we suposed to keep thoses informations confidential? " The following information is only visible to your Friends (except your Location, and your email if it is hidden). If you don’t want to share any of this data, you can leave that field blank: "

The forums require your contact information as part of registering, but that information is kept confidential by the system to protect your privacy. However, if you wish to share your contact information with the entire world, you are perfectly free to do so.

2of9 likes this

Los Angeles, CA.  I can be contacted through this site.  I just started a DH game with 3 players, but would love more.

Hi,

I am starting a game (on pencil) from Quebec City and I am searching players to my game. The game will be in french.

Contact me via f_herpe@hotmail.com