Sign in to follow this  
artemis8

Would there be any willing testers for another TOI campaign?

I began designing another TOI campaign,  this time covering a theme of the Market garden operation.

But due to a fact that I took a little bit different approach to it, I would need several testers, who would be willing to test it. As for now I have finished 3 scenarios out of total 5. But due to time and spatial reasons I do not have posssibility to test it.

My requirements for a tester group would be following:

a) having TOI base game, both its expansions and the second set of map tiles from TOI base game

b) testing the campaign foremost in a classical 2 player mode and then again in a 4 player mode.

The only possible complication might be that each scenario takes place on 2 different battlefields (each comprising from 8-12 map tiles) at the same time, so in 2 player variant it could be a little bit more demanding as to player's experience. In a 4 player mode it should not be a problem happy.gif.

If there would be any interest, I would finish the remaining scenarios and then translate them from my native language (Czech) into English.