Sign in to follow this  
Hutcher

Token Replacement

Hey all,

I recently had some components damaged in an accident, and I gather that FFG doesn't replace these. So I figured I'd reach out to those on the forum here to see if they had any ideas.

Focus Tokens: Was thinking I'd replace these with the FFG yellow/gold disc markers

Omen Tracker: I have a few thoughts here; was thinking a circular plastic or glass marker of the appropriate size

Ship/Train travel tickets: These ones have me stumped. Really not sure what I might replace these with, to be honest

Please let me know if anyone has replaced/upgraded their ship or train travel tokens, and with what. Need some suggestions on these.

Thanks everyone!

Just my two cents but...

1) Focus: Yeah, the yellow / gold tokens would work very well

2) Omen Track: Your idea again would be awesome, but if you look through some forums you'll find some pretty awesome custom jobs.

3) Ship / Train tickets: You could either scan in the originals and print them off, or simply look up some 1920/1930 actual tickets. Full scale tickets might be fun!!

There is another, more expensive, option...

http://www.litko.net/categories/Supported-Board-Games/Eldrich-Horror/

Litko! I should have thought of that.... Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately, they don't make travel tickets, but I was considering something like custom printing my own anyway.

Thanks again!

As for focus tokens - do you know anyone who plays x-wing? If you do they probably have a ton of spare focus tokens that look fine. They have a green eye printed, check in google images. Hell I could give you like 20 of them for free but it is a longshot that you live in Warsaw ;)

Despite what they might post on their public page, FFG actually has incredible customer service, so I would recommend contacting them. I have seen them replace cards, tokens, and even an entire board, unasked.

^ this

expected FFG to be to be just like basically any other company, but was told by members of the forum to request the travel tokens as a replacement, and yes they sure did. also replaced my girlfriends Game of Thrones board game cards that got soaking wet when her car was broken into.

Hey all,

I recently had some components damaged in an accident, and I gather that FFG doesn't replace these. So I figured I'd reach out to those on the forum here to see if they had any ideas.

Focus Tokens: Was thinking I'd replace these with the FFG yellow/gold disc markers

Omen Tracker: I have a few thoughts here; was thinking a circular plastic or glass marker of the appropriate size

Ship/Train travel tickets: These ones have me stumped. Really not sure what I might replace these with, to be honest

Please let me know if anyone has replaced/upgraded their ship or train travel tokens, and with what. Need some suggestions on these.

Thanks everyone!

Stop eating your tokens!

They are not candy!

No, I don't care if it's what all the other Elder Things do! If they jumped off a ziggurat, would you do it too?

Have you tried contacting FFG? I've read multiple stories from all different game forums that FFG replaced their lost/damaged tokens. As long as the game is not OOP, I think you have a good chance getting your tokens replaced.