Sign in to follow this  
hismhs

New 'Scum' fighters - any interest?

So who knows, maybe S&V becoming the first faction to see same pilot-different ships precedent is something we'd be happy to see

Maarek Steele in Imperial Veterans would like to have a chat...

Get in line, at least Hera is confirmed to exist.

Stele has been spoiled for Imp veterans for several months.

He is confirmed. Very confirmed.

He hasn't actually been spoiled yet though, has he?. There's a partial card shown in the Imperial Vets spread that is very likely Maarek Stele. The little bit of the pilot ability text that shows would fit his current ability but it could also be something different.

Out of all the ships in that list the Skipray Blastboat stands out the most for me. I just like the look of that ship but game wise I don't know what role it could play in the S&V faction.

Given that the Skipray was a gunboat sometimes classed as a small starship in firepower, I'd make it the Scum semi-equivalent to the Punisher/K-Wing.

2/2/5/3 with TL, Focus, Barrel Roll. Turret, Cannon, Torpedo, Crew, Illicit.

PS3 Generic, PS5 Generic with EPT,

PS6 Kenix Kil with some sort of bounty hunter ability like "When you declare the target of your attack, roll an attack dice. On a hit or crit, remove one focus or evade token from the target."

PS7 or 8 Mara Jade. "After executing a red manuever, may gain a focus token"

I still want the SoroSuub Personal Luxury Yacht 3000. It might be better off for Rebels, but it's one of the last things I have a strong connection to thanks to Star Wars Galaxies, and it has two iconic pilots (Lando and Mara Jade).

I too would like to see the cloaks have make an appearance. Super cheap, durable and with a weak primary weapon, but a title giving it a Cannon slot at reduced cost. It's supposed to be super customizable so maybe multiple titles that give various upgrade slots at reduced cost

The Scyk?

Right...

I'm expecting the D-type starfighter to show up eventually. I think it's the only starfighter actually shown on a card that's still waiting for a release.

which card is it on?

I too would like to see the cloaks have make an appearance. Super cheap, durable and with a weak primary weapon, but a title giving it a Cannon slot at reduced cost. It's supposed to be super customizable so maybe multiple titles that give various upgrade slots at reduced cost

The Scyk?

Nah, more like a chance to do what the Scyk was supposed to be right.

Obviously, I'd love to see the Preybird and the CloakShape. Skipray too, but Scum already have the Punishing One, G-1A, Firespray and YV-666 the Skipray would have various small points of difference against all of them, but it's also a pretty busy design space for them.

Scum might just distinguish themselves as the large ship faction... it's an interesting idea...

I'm expecting the D-type starfighter to show up eventually. I think it's the only starfighter actually shown on a card that's still waiting for a release.

which card is it on?

Etahn's card. Though Yevethan fighters are kind of a stretch, even with the K-wing being present.

Edited by GreatMazinkaiser

I'm expecting the Vaksai more as an upgrade (title) of the Kihraxz (with a repaint - coming in an Aces or Huge Ship) rather than a new ship class - because that is what it is in the lore.

They look very different.

Boy, Mara's atleast an 8....

I was being conservative.  And she had gotten rusty in her use of the force after the fall of the Empire :P

I agree with 8 only so we acanthus get a title that swaps missile slot for cannons that Blount can't use. So like the virago u have to be ps 8 or higher or scum only

So who knows, maybe S&V becoming the first faction to see same pilot-different ships precedent is something we'd be happy to see

Maarek Steele in Imperial Veterans would like to have a chat...

Get in line, at least Hera is confirmed to exist.

Stele has been spoiled for Imp veterans for several months.

He is confirmed. Very confirmed.

Maarek is not confirmed. A card with a few exposed words has been speculated to exist. There has been no word on this officially.

I'd actually put Mara at 7. She's a good pilot, but never noted to be a natural like PS8 Luke, or PS8 ace of aces Poe, or Rogue Squadron aces like Corran, Tycho, or Janson. For Scum, 7 would put her alongside Xizor, Bossk, or Zuckuss, and a bit behind Boba Fett, which seems to fit better.