Sign in to follow this  
jivjov

Concerned by the lack of upcoming books

I just assumed it was so you could scream and shout about all the cool spoilers of upcoming books you already know without breaking your NDA.

Hard to accidentally share secret info if there's no one around to share it with, right?

Edited by Absol197

So Mr. Pirate, I know you can't SAY, so we're going to get sneaky: as far as you know, is the Mystic book coming up soon?

Just blink at your screen: one blink for no, two blinks for yes!

Edited by Absol197

For the curious, Forged in Battle went on the boat today (well, yesterday technically). Current estimates put it in possibly by August 11, which would be really close to tying the record for shortest release.

Okay, as you were!

Ooh, thank you for this!

I do love me a good career book and I can't wait for this next one!

No problem! That's pretty much the entire reason I'm here, right?

Hyper-obsessive over-analysis so you guys don't have to! And so you can plan for the release schedule. Since I've started announcing my estimates, I'm 3/3 after the book goes On the Boat. Which just means this'll be the one that breaks my streak, but hey, 75% isn't bad!

So Mr. Pirate, I know you can't SAY, so we're going to get sneaky: as far as you know, is the Mystic book coming up soon?

Just blink at your screen: one blink for no, two blinks for yes!

The next book is a Gungan recipe collection and traditional folk dance book......

No we just got Savage Species...

Unfortunately, that is not the pattern. There really isn't much of one, actually. Although I'm thinking a new Edge book isn't TOO far away.

Work is busy today, I'll try to get some numbers tomorrow.

There used to be one. And Sam Stewart said I was correct about it. But it is no longer a pattern. Too hard to do.