Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danporter

Quest Log needs an update and tutorial link broken

19 posts in this topic

I went to use the quest log for the first time today, but I can't use it.

Cirdan is not available to be selected as a hero.

Also, the tutorial link goes to a missing page.

I noticed the tutorial link was broken to. I just started playing and wanted to try this out. I was able to input my game. I don't know how necessary the tutorial is, but if the link no longer exists it should probably be removed.

Any informations about quest log updating or about plans to fix bugs? Or maybe FFG abandoned it completly? :( It will be shame, because it is really nice feature for someone who likes doing logs from quests.

Edited by schen

I sent an email to FFG asking about the quest log and only received a "Thanks for your email" reply, which I find odd as in my experience FFG usually answers questions well enough.

I just sent them an email as well.  It's such a cool feature, sucks that they might have abandoned it.  If you like Quest log statistics it's all messed up.

Dan

Just logged on to add my first quest score and found to my surprise that I have (at some point before I bought the game last month) already completed some quests! I won't delete them in case they are someone else's scores that have ended up in my account by accident. Hopefully they get this sorted but as a new player it's a pretty messed up bit of coding with errors popping out in different places...

I made one up a few months ago that's pretty bare bones but works for at least my own purposes. So far there's been little interest, so updates will be slow, but if it happens to be of use to anyone, here is my blog about it. Any errors found or suggestions would be appreciated as well.

https://boardgamegeek.com/blog/6692