Sign in to follow this  
Clutterbuck

Tokens for the Emperor and Agent Kallus

I ordered a custom lightning bolt token from litko (10, in fact, and gave a bunch away).  I had it customized with "ITS A CRIT" :)

As for Kallus, Shaadeaa on this forum cuts custom tokens and he's got a crew token I could use for either palp or Kallus.  Just toss it down next to the ship like a target lock.  

If you need something quick, get a few friends together and order some custom Litko ones!  (or anyone else that makes them, they're perfect for xwing night at your FLGS)

I turn the emperor card face down after I used it.

And back up in the 'end phase' where you also remove unused tokens etc.

You'll want to be careful with that in torney settings, as a facedown is already used for "discarded" to a rule lawyer/ to.

Turn sideways might be a better option ( similar to an mtg "tapped")

I put a mission target token or something for Kallus.  Best would be to get his lego figure and sit him on the opposing ship.  =) 

Emperor, I put the card on the table, and when I use it, I turn it sideways.  And un-turn it back to straight at the start of each round.  

I made a Palp token to help me remember. I used a mission token that had the Empire symbol and painted the edges, then glued it onto a blacked out shield token so it would look completely different than standard tokens. I was placing the sleeved upgrade card on the top 'fin' of my shuttle but it looked obnoxious.

Edited by dewbie420

I turn the emperor card face down after I used it.

And back up in the 'end phase' where you also remove unused tokens etc.

You'll want to be careful with that in torney settings, as a facedown is already used for "discarded" to a rule lawyer/ to.

Turn sideways might be a better option ( similar to an mtg "tapped")

As of the new FAQ/Tournament rules, this is no lnoger true. They updated it to say that when a card is discarded, it goes underneath the pilot card. Probably due to Adaptability, which if you simply flipped it would only reverse it's effect.

For emperor or one per round abilities i often tilt them like tapping a card.

There are some mission tokens that you can use that are two sided as well. The diamond blank space tends to work the best but I forgot what pack they came from.

For Agent Klaus there is the mission tokens in the classic core set. However the Slave 1 expansion has a bounty tag as well.

Edited by Marinealver