Sign in to follow this  
PastrySandwich

Who's Flying the Ghost

Chopper is droid with attitude, more so than r2d2. He has stolen Galactic Space Cruisers by himself in the show.

The show may be animated, but it is fun and worth a watch. There are silly moments for kids, but it is not just a kids show. Dudes get mowed down with lightsabers, pilots yell out before their ship gets destroyed. Probably more violent then the films, haha.

In the show, Chopper has piloted the Phantom to pick people up from planets - but never the Ghost. Not a huge oversight, since Zeb has never been seen flying anything but a TIE (poorly).

In the show, Chopper has piloted the Phantom to pick people up from planets - but never the Ghost. Not a huge oversight, since Zeb has never been seen flying anything but a TIE (poorly).

The expansion was designed with the first season, when the Phantom didn't have that astromech socket, yet. Not sure if Chopper ever took care of the Ghost in the first season, but the designers probably thought it would be more appropriate than the other characters.

Zeb is also in the Phantom when he saves Sabine and Ezra from the Inquisitors. 

Not true. Chopper specifically flew the Ghost during the final two episodes of the first season.

Which begs to question if we might not get an Attack Shuttle expansion to bring the VCX stuff up to season 2, including crew members like Ahsoka and Rex, an astromech upgrade version  of Chopper, and a new modification for the Attack shuttle to give it an astromech slot. Though if they do then I guess the Attack Shuttle may become a platform for a R3-A2 and Tactician combo with TLT.

The only question in my mind would be which 4 pilots they would use if they did this expansion, Chopper and Kanan are the obvious choices but that still leaves 2 more slots provided they want to have all the pilots be unique.  

Chopper specifically flew the Ghost during the final two episodes of the first season.

Didn't he fly the transport -with  Ahsoka flying the Ghost, at least toward the end of the episode?

He flew the Ghost to rendevous with the Rebel fleet for aid in episode 12. I'd have to check if he was still piloting the Ghost or another ship when they returned, but I could have sworn he did.

Ezra says "If Chopper is in this transport ship, then who's flying the Ghost?" hence Chopper fly's the Ghost

Edited by Dej2

Since we're all talking about the show... where can I watch it for free? :3 Apparently it's not on hulu or Netflix :(

It's on one of the cable kids channels, can't remember which (UK Virgin /Sky)

It's on Disney XD in the UK. Also the first 10 episodes of season 2 were on Sky Movies Star Wars over Christmas.

Also I'm sure at some point in season 1 Chopper files the Ghost at some point.

Disney XD in the US. Unfortunately you need some kind of satellite package or something. Even to watch it on the Disney XD app you need to log in using your cable provider's login. 

I remember back when TCW was on they'd put each episode up on starwars.com the day after and left it up for about a week.