Sign in to follow this  
Celes

Make Deadeye unique

*like 4 days after ordnance stops sucking* 

"how do we nerf ordnance"

lol

I will say though that double and triple gunboats + DeadEye + astromech + chips is dirty, dirty, dirty.

Lol, I never thought id see the day. People wanting Deadeye nerfs. This is even before our friendly Gamma Vets come in and give Tie Bombers an Alpha strike delivery system.

I mean no offense to you, OP. It really is just crazy what one wave can do for a card, even one as niche as Deadeye.

I'm not yet sure if this thread is entirely serious. But i definitely wanted to be first on the bandwagon for once  so thank you :)

The problem is more R4 Agromech than Deadeye.

Like I said before, if (and that's a big if) it gets to that point, this would be the much smoother option. R4 agromech is an incredibly strong card, and it's available uses (Scum Y and Jumpmaster) are limited enough that it wouldn't cripple its possible uses too heavily, whereas if Deadeye was unique, Alpha strikes everywhere would be penalized.

But, like costi said, let's at least try to find viable counters first. :)

There is no reason to make Deadeye unique, or to nerf Triple Scout at all.

Simply because we haven't figured out its proper counter-play yet doesn't mean it needs a banhammer.

Let the metagame evolve :)

Seriously!  Does nobody play carnor jax anymore?!

Edited by jonnyd

If it gets to that point, I would be more for making R4 Agromech unique. Making Deadeye unique hurts a lot of other fun options.

Overclocked ;)

The stress really keeps it from being as powerful as Agro imo. Hasn't been around long enough yet for me to make that call really, but just my initial thoughts.

Edited by Kdubb

Such a simple fix to the triple Uboot menace.

FFG you are welcome.

If I was an FFG Star Wars X-Wing developer, I would be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off ...

Since this game was first released back on September 14, 2012, there has been non-stop whinning, complaining, and endless threads about how bad ordnance is, how over-costed ordnance is, how useless ordnance is, etc.

Then, four days after it became something other than this, people are asking for it to be fixed.

ROTFLMFAO !!!  :P  :D  :lol: