Sign in to follow this  
Raging Celt

She's pretty but is she stable?

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship."

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship."

Cool, and all, how does the force feel about the base?

On a related note: the Ghost stand allegedly is designed to make the ship more stable, but how does the Ghost do on an epic peg as many people do with the Deci/Lambda/Falcon/YV? Additionally, does the Ghost stand fit under those other unwieldy large ships? I don't have either the Ghost or the others to try it myself.

On a related note: the Ghost stand allegedly is designed to make the ship more stable, but how does the Ghost do on an epic peg as many people do with the Deci/Lambda/Falcon/YV? Additionally, does the Ghost stand fit under those other unwieldy large ships? I don't have either the Ghost or the others to try it myself.

I don't see how that can work. The Ghost's actual peg is no where near it's center of gravity. 

I don't see how that can work. The Ghost's actual peg is no where near it's center of gravity.

Figures, that's sorta what I was wondering