FCS: 2

Cloaking Device: 2

Title: 0

Tractor Beam: 1

Z-95 Headhunter (12)

Binarye Pirate: 12

Total:100

View in yet another x wing miniatures squad builder

Idea is that Kath goes in sniping with HLC, goes in close for 4 reds, and keeps going the same direction, getting target locks the entire time. Meanwhile, 4-LOM goes around hitting behind Kath, passing off stress from PTL to enemies. The z-95 is just there to clean up/block. Not a competitive list, but casual fun.

I've been running a pretty fun 4Lom,Guri,Palob list lately.

4-Lom:PTL,Adv Sensors, Mist Hunter,Tractor,Cloak,

Intel Agent

Guri: AT,FCS,Virago,Adaptability

Palob:Wired,TLT,Zukuss

I ran something similar but I gave 4-lom Mindlind w/Palob to trigger stress when I wanted to as well as allow the extra point to give 4-lom a sensor jammer. Not a bad load out for your however!

Sensor jammer would be nice,but PTL has been perfect for getting the stress when I know there's gonna be someone near to pass it to. Intel Agent has also helped me out-phantom Whisper a couple of games. Ends up being really solid, even with the lower PS.

I got third in Swiss at an SC on Sunday with:

4-LOM

Crackshot

Zuckuss crew

FCS

Mist Hunter/Tractor Beam

Palob

Predator

TLT

Moldy Crow

Contracted Scout

Deadeye

Extra Munitions

Plasma torps

Rec Spec

R4 Agromech

Guidance chimps

Worked really well with good positioning. Palob steals a token, 4-LOM hits and uses Zuzkus to force re-rolls and drop stress on the target. Palob TLT's and then the scout beasts the target with plasma torps that have a TL, focus and chimps to modify with.

I'd probably give Palob Adaptability and Dengar crew instead of Predator. That puts him at the same PS as 4-LOM which allows you to use the TLT shots to strip tokens or shields for 4-LOM and gives some flexibility in maneuvering. At least in my local meta, Dengar gets the second die to reroll more frequently than Predator does..

I want to give this squad a try when the Fang is released. This still has 8 points to spend and a bunch of slots that can be filled. I'd be tempted to give Palob Adaptability instead of Wired. He'd lose some dice modification but would be able to fire before 4-LOM if needed to clear off tokens. If 4-Lom doesn't have an enemy in range to dump stress on, Palob will be so loaded with stress that he doesn't care if he gets one more, and Teroch should have a decent enough dial for getting rid of it.

4-LOM (27)

Opportunist (4)

Dengar (3)

Old Teroch (26)

Fearlessness (1)

Autothrusters (2)

Concord Dawn Protector (1)

Palob Godalhi (20)

Wired (1)

Twin Laser Turret (6)

Zuckuss (1)

Total: 92

Edited by WWHSD

I want to give this squad a try when the Fang is released. This still has 8 points to spend and a bunch of slots that can be filled. I'd be tempted to give Palob Adaptability instead of Wired. He'd lose some dice modification but would be able to fire before 4-LOM if needed to clear off tokens. If 4-Lom doesn't have an enemy in range to dump stress on, Palob will be so loaded with stress that he doesn't care if he gets one more, and Teroch should have a decent enough dial for getting rid of it.

4-LOM (27)

Opportunist (4)

Dengar (3)

Old Teroch (26)

Fearlessness (1)

Autothrusters (2)

Palob Godalhi (20)

Wired (1)

Twin Laser Turret (6)

Zuckuss (1)

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

I'd put fcs on 4-LOM and either cloaking device with stygium particle accelerator on palob, or moldy crow title on palob.

4-LOM (27)

Opportunist (4)

Dengar (3)

Old Teroch (26)

Fearlessness (1)

Autothrusters (2)

Palob Godalhi (20)

Wired (1)

Twin Laser Turret (6)

Zuckuss (1)

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

I'd put fcs on 4-LOM and either cloaking device with stygium particle accelerator on palob, or moldy crow title on palob.

Palob in this list isn't going to get many actions and will probably be the ship that gets burned down quickly so I'd worry about spending too many points on him and giving him upgrades that require actions. He'll probably end up with 3-5 stress the first round that he attacks. 

Oh man this threads been gone a little while

I should stress (heh) that you probably don't want to pour tons of points onto something as fragile as a g1-a, which is among the most lacking ships Ito defensive tech

For 4lom pilot, this means using zuckus crew (almost like they were supposed to be a pair or something :P)

1 point is as cheap as they come, and while you cannot lather on stress like Dengaroo without serious consequences, you still get at least one die reroll without problem using 4loms ability or a planned green (2 rerolls when combined)

1 evade is the average on unmodified 3 dice anyway, and every hit counts.

FCS for mods (no room for dengar sadly),

title for roll (and tbeams which are your only defensive tech re denying shots v asteroids which can also be used to set up your ability)

and VI to combo with title's roll and let you get some shots off before the g1-as fragile frame gives way

Edited by ficklegreendice