Sign in to follow this  
Old Stormtrooper

Droid vs. Ion

If your GM allows it you can also go for the armour attachment in Keeping the Peace that protects power armour against being disabled by ion weapons. Or you could kinda-sorta houserule that the armour attachment that increases your soak against stun damage could conceivably work against ion damage instead if you're a droid.

Dress in a gorilla suit?

Gorilla suit? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against gorilla suits, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now, the passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit. . . .

Dress in a gorilla suit?

Gorilla suit? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves against gorilla suits, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now, the passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit. . . .

You wouldn't shoot a gorilla wearing glasses would you?  With an ion weapon?

Dress in a gorilla suit?

You wouldn't shoot a gorilla wearing glasses would you?  With an ion weapon?

At the very least, you could honestly say it's a nice monkey suit before pulling the trigger :D