Volkren

Road to legend

Just quoting something that I didn't know I think is quite intriguing:

Side Quests (3rd paragragh): "Which side quests are available is randomly determined by the app. The quests are drawn from the pool of side quests that players have unlocked, both through their collection of physical products and in-app content that they have purchased,"

I was under the impression that physical products wouldn't provide exclusive content, its sole purpose would instead only be to provide additional content when the app randomly generates the maps (tiles and monsters).

Also, the rule change affecting "area of effect" damage (such as Blast), which will only deal half damage on secondary targets is a good call...

I was under the impression that physical products wouldn't provide exclusive content, its sole purpose would instead only be to provide additional content when the app randomly generates the maps (tiles and monsters).

sadly, it's was expected. generating map randomy on he fly is much harder and prone to unbalanced maps.

Uhm... page 8 - how is zombie #2 going through the wall like that? (nice try doing a corner-diagonal move...)

p9 of rules in base game: He can move diagonally to cover more ground. Players should note that the black edge of the map tile does not block diagonal movement around corners.

Welp, that settles that. My phone is too old and not compatible. It's going to be real hard for me to use this.

while waiting for steam version, you can use one of the android emulators on pc 

Wait.... This app is free? When I read about it, never I'm my wildest dreams did I figure it would be free.

Then again they put in that "content-o-meter" and it's nagging at me that mine is only half full. Perhaps it isn't free after all....

The app is free!  Which is great!  The content-o-meter is a bit nagging.  I fear I may succumb to it's influences.

We probably already knew this but the app comes with the Rise of all Goblins.  There is a coming soon campaign as well. 

Screenshot_2016_05_12_07_40_21.png

The A Team is on the case!

Screenshot_2016_05_12_07_46_00.png

I'm not going to post any spoilers.  The rest you can discover!

Edited by UmarSlobberknocker

Sure, my alarm goes of this morning...first thing I do, check Google Play.  WOO-HOO! Road to Legend is available for download.  Now, i am sitting at work, wishing I was at home playing with the new app.  I am looking forward to this evening...and night....and tomorrow morning.... :D

iTune link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/road-to-legend/id1098000926?mt=8

Descent 2nd Edition- The video game. Get it today!

It's not all, it's essentially the POD games but with something that auto selects the monster action cards and keeps track of your characters progress. It doesn't track characters and monsters on the map or anything else "gamey".

Which is perfect :)