Volkren

Road to legend

Shadow Rune can be played with Nerdook's D6 Overlord variant, and all campaigns can be played with RedJak's Automated Overlord Variant V4.

If you are interested in either of these variants, or others that are available, check out the Index of Useful links at the top of the forum, and look under the Community Game Variants section.

UmarSlobberknocker, you do realize now you've tainted yourself as a reliable source of information, right?

It was a pretty good joke the first time, but I'm gonna need to see a link before I take it seriously.

UmarSlobberknocker, you do realize now you've tainted yourself as a reliable source of information, right?

It was a pretty good joke the first time, but I'm gonna need to see a link before I take it seriously.

On instagram and Twitter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFPEZeaEcDD/?taken-by=fantasyflightgames

https://mobile.twitter.com/ffgames?

Edited by kraisto

well I'll be damned...you have redeemed yourself good sir!

"Bah Gawd, Bah Gawd! As Gawd as my witness, Umar has redeemed himself in these eyes of these fans here tonight! BBQ SAUCE!"

Strangely, nothing on the official site about it ?

Well, it's a good point, now, I will have to buy a tablet ... This game is gonna ruins myself ...

**** you, FFG, i'm gonna die starving ... but happy :lol:

Edited by rugal

AWESOME!! cant wait to play this weekend with it.

Hey kraisto,

I agree that it would be a lot of work to convert the campaigns...but it could generate income, something FFG is interested in.  I think of the current Hero and Monster packs for 2nd Edition, they are essential remakes of 1st edition content and I love them.   I would certainly be one of the people that would buy these digital expansion remakes a couple of years from now.  Then again, I have never played The Shadow Rune as anything other than the Overlord (my gaming group are a bunch of Hero loving punks that refuse to play as Overlord.)   I have spent plenty of time playing the Co-op expansions...by myself, I enjoy it every time!

Any way I look at it, I will be excited for any and all Descent related material FFG produces!

Happy Gaming!

Its a valid point, sometimes I wish to play the campaigns as a hero too ;)

I was really hoping to finally be able to play Shadow Rune, Labyrinth of Ruin, Trollfens, Manor of Ravens, Lair of the Wyrm as a hero. I always have to play the overlord. I was so hoping that this app would let me experience those awesome quests as a hero.

If you want to play specifically thoses as a hero, you will have to find another Overlord to take your place.

The app would simulating an OL but more like the POD are already doing by looking at the news. So, it's another experience, fun as well, but different, since I've got and finished all POD's

If you were in France, I would be glad to be your Overlord ;)

I see 4 people that want to play and me as a 5th. We could always do a Vassal game, if you guys would be willing and patient enough to help me set it up. I own, and can provide proof thereof, everything that's come out for Descent 2nd Edition.

I've just never used Vassal before. Steam's Tabletop simulator also looks really freaking rad!

Edited by Luijod

you want to play with us from all around the world ?

Sound like fun, why not

THAT would make a pretty funny game.... though some people would have to stay up late (because of different time zones...) :D

Strangely, nothing on the official site about it ?

Well, it's a good point, now, I will have to buy a tablet ... This game is gonna ruins myself ...

**** you, FFG, i'm gonna die starving ... but happy :lol:

You can try http://www.bluestacks.com/ - an Android emulator. Might work, I've seen Fallout Shelter running on it.

"fantasyflightgames: See? Imminent." Love it :D 

The mouse is working on it on pc ?

I've got no touch screen

I will search another one, this one is not free and seems a bit strange to me. Don't like the terms of licence

Edited by rugal

We are always talking about his game, we're all fans. Some time sits hard to get the stars aligned for my game group to get together.

It just seems like a natural choice that we could find some way to play together, I'm sure some of the people on this forum would prove to be worthy, nasty, adversaries ;)

Now FFG is just mocking TROLLING us...

Edited by Otakuon

Huh, so Road to Legend is getting IA alternate turns. It's probably been mentioned before but cool nonetheless. I wonder if this means they'll give it a go in the base rules?

Good, hero and classes that interact with the Overlord mechanichs got a different ruling (page 13) Monk and all stuff, except for this:

Danger Sense (Wildlander): This card has no effect.

Grim Fate (Prophet): This card has no effect.

Just Reward (Marshal): This card has no effect.

I really like how they put more effort in describing situations as monsters with conditions, or the terms (Spot, engage and retreat) and more other stuff. 

Edited by Volkren

I like Andy emu.

Andy Android emulator works great. I downloaded it based on someone's suggestion here (Can't recall who) to use for playing the Pathfinder ACG. Works like a charm. The ads are a bit annoying. But they only seem to play on initial launch of the app.