Volkren

Road to legend

Can we assume this likely means it has been submitted - we are just awaiting Apple's approval process?

Probably, I think they might have already the app tested, but now they are testing platforms bugs and stuff, remember it is not only going out for IOS but also for Android, at the same time

Can we assume this likely means it has been submitted - we are just awaiting Apple's approval process?

Probably, I think they might have already the app tested, but now they are testing platforms bugs and stuff, remember it is not only going out for IOS but also for Android, at the same time

Right - I'm aware - but Android approval isn't a hold up. ;)

But aren't IOS apps only released on Thursdays?

It may have got the approval already, which is why the estimate changed from a few weeks to imminent in a very short time, and is now just waiting for a release window.

Did something happen to your Post? Or did you leave these free spaces in your post?

:P

Is it too early to start mashing F5 on this page?  https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Fantasy%20Flight%20Games&hl=en

Fingers crossed! Searching any FFG game or "Fantasy Flight Games" in the iOS app store is funky today. Hopefully that means something is being updated. :)

This should work: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/fantasy-flight-games/id372272435

Is it too early to start mashing F5 on this page?  https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Fantasy%20Flight%20Games&hl=en

Fingers crossed! Searching any FFG game or "Fantasy Flight Games" in the iOS app store is funky today. Hopefully that means something is being updated. :)

This should work: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/fantasy-flight-games/id372272435

Yeah - it does. However, yesterday in the app store ON my device - if I searched for "Fantasy Flight Games" or heck, even "Elder Sign: Omens" - I would get results that would include the Fantasy Flight games...

When I do this today - they do not show up in any search results on my device itself. To see any FFG items in the app store this morning - I have to go into my purchased items and click on it there to find anything FFG.

As much as I would love to see the app come out before next Thursday (May 12th), I have little hope this will happen.  As we are all well aware of by now, what the terms "soon" and "imminent' mean to FFG is entirely different than what it means to...well, everyone else.

Well, a few weeks in FFG world meant a few months, so "any day now" could mean a few weeks. 

Yep, by the way, they have their own measure of space / time, or have a bad estimate of the things :P

"We said 'any' day - well.. Christmas day is technically any day, so we were not misleading in the slightest." - FFG after the eventual release, probably.

Welp - not happening this week!

90 minutes left in the workday in MN - I'd be SHOCKED to see a release of any software at the end of a work week... no one wants to stay and work on issues if there are any on Friday night.

There is always next week! :(

Welp - not happening this week!

90 minutes left in the workday in MN - I'd be SHOCKED to see a release of any software at the end of a work week... no one wants to stay and work on issues if there are any on Friday night.

There is always next week! :(

FFG need a new person for public relation, because  the current "imminently" sucks on communication :P.