Sign in to follow this  
Bojanglez

"Content Verified"

"Preparing for release" still :(

Me too.....

I guess it will be after Thursday night game night, so whenever is fine.  Maybe play with my son on Saturday?

Mine just updated. But I used smartpost so there's no telling when it'll arrive. Maybe Friday. Maybe next Friday. In the past my MM orders have always been shipping by this point.

Me too.....

I guess it will be after Thursday night game night, so whenever is fine.  Maybe play with my son on Saturday?

Lucky you. It will take at least 2 weeks for my CSI order to get here (Brazil), and another week for customs to decide how much they will rip me off.

I only ordered one of each and have been thinking about getting a 2nd TAP.  I think I might pick one up at the game store and at least play with that.

I actually had the same doubt. I ordered one of each and two TAPs, in the end.

I now regret that I did not order two jumpmasters.

Me too.....

Lucky you. It will take at least 2 weeks for my CSI order to get here (Brazil), and another week for customs to decide how much they will rip me off.

Que Lastima!

Me too.....

I once had training supplies shipped to Brazil and customs ate them. Not my worst experience with customs but we had two weeks before the class and it wasnt cleared in time. Wasted printing and shipping costs :/

why did I cheap out on thedamn shipping costs?

It is strange to so strongly share such a specific and random emotion with so many strangers.

I completely disagree!  It was a random comment based on my preceding comment and it is neither an emotional statement nor an insight in my character, beyond wondering why when ordering this on Christmas Day I didn't splurge on extra shipping.

Well, I got notification that it should arrive on freakin' Tuesday the 22nd!   Well, I guess it takes a while to ship to Carolina del Norte.

Especially all the way from Mizzou. :huh:

I can only hope that mine will be to me that soon, all the way up here in the NWUS.

Edited by thatdave