Sign in to follow this  
CDR Stele

The little "victory resume" in your signature looks ridiculous....

Considering his profile is from the good old USA, I would gather this is the M240 Machine Gun...

So, a US citizen names their profile after a gun; yet thinks listing a tournament record in signature is ridiculous.

The irony.

Edited by FTS Gecko

Considering his profile is from the good old USA, I would gather this is the M240 Machine Gun...

So, a US citizen names their profile after a gun; yet thinks listing a tournament record in signature is ridiculous.

The irony.

Edited by FTS Gecko, Today, 04:48 AM.

Boo. had something good going about "holding [and maintaining] the front page"...

Anyways whats wrong with posting stats for number of matches? where else are we going to log numbers? a notebook that we could potentially lose or have nobody read until we become one with the Force?

The Holocrons used for archiving the forums seems like a decent place. 

The irony.

Imo the irony makes his new signature just better. 9/10, would like to get trolled next.  

Though I will admit, technical the forum moderation should give the OP a temp ban to keep the forum trolling free. 

The irony.

Could someone explain this irony to me? :<

The irony.

The irony is USA attitude toward guns.

The irony.

I don't see any corelation between Americans liking guns and not liking "victory resumes". And what about whatever-country attitude towards lizards?

Coming from someone who calls themselves after a motorway, that is saying something.

I went there too.

LoL. The other guy was right. It's been my XBOX GT forever and was my first Hotmail address back in '98 when I was a machine gunner in the Marines. It's probably a little silly now. :)

Dude when you pull off a 2 peat of the $200 scratch off you can do whatever you want :P

Edited by catachanninja

The irony.

Well I had a job for several years where I carried one. *shrug* Edited by M240guy