Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alexbobspoons

Please ffg pods

17 posts in this topic

Please ffg, you promised to print PODs of summons of the deep soooo long ago and I spent a lot of money on the basis that eventually I could complete my collection. If you are reading this, at least give us a titbit of info for when to expect these.

Youve waited so long its almost as if you want to wait long enough that customer interest dissapears and then its not worth your while bothering... that is NOT good customer care for loyal customers who continually send their money your way.

Ive emailed customer support 3 times over the course of much time and been brushed off each time, please we deserve some info.

Edited by alexbobspoons
admiral and DryHumour like this

"They will definitely happen, not sure when."

post I got from FFG from Facebook recently.

It is going to happen, they just don't know when. I just spent a ton to get my collection too, tried to get summons from deep from the BGG marketplace, but no luck. just gotta wait it out and hope it happens sooner than later.

alexbobspoons likes this

It is going to happen, they just don't know when. I just spent a ton to get my collection too, tried to get summons from deep from the BGG marketplace, but no luck. just gotta wait it out and hope it happens sooner than later.

Thank you, good info. May I ask how recent this quote was please?

Hmmm I am not too happy that the product pages for these packs has suddenly gone from"awaiting reprint" to "not available".

Last year I spent hundreds on this game from scratch on the understanding that ffg were printing the missing bits as POD yet now after so much time I am getting concerned I will be let down.

Information would be helpful please FFG, please keep the hope alive.

Edit: A reply on the facebook page to my PM today says they fully intend to release all of these packs as POD though it may take a while. This is encouraging.

Edited by alexbobspoons

All I can say is it was recent. Can't remember exactly when, and I don't have the message on my Facebook anymore.

I spent probably around if not more than $1000 cdn to get my collection, haven't had a chance to play a single game yet. Though I am still happy I picked up everything I could.

I hope beyond all hopes that FFG can make the rest available. Asap

alexbobspoons likes this

All I can say is it was recent. Can't remember exactly when, and I don't have the message on my Facebook anymore.

I spent probably around if not more than $1000 cdn to get my collection, haven't had a chance to play a single game yet. Though I am still happy I picked up everything I could.

I hope beyond all hopes that FFG can make the rest available. Asap

If not playing is a result of no other players, then please check out the cthulhu rising solo variant published on boargamegeek as it is truly excellent and all of my games have been solo using these rules.

I bought an almost complete set just before the cancel and don't regret it but do want my missing packs to complete :)

Spawn of the Sleeper is the only one I have left to fully complete the game.  As much as I'd love to spend the $1,132.51 that Amazon currently has it listed for... I reeeally want a POD to sate my OCD.

DryHumour and alexbobspoons like this

I have a new unopened original Spawn of the Sleeper asylum pack.  Asking for 50 USD for it + shipping.  Send me a message if you're interested.

FFG if you are reading this, please ride the publicity wave at the moment and release the PODs.

You have Mansions of Madness 2nd Ed and Arkham Horror LCG so interest is buzzing in Mythos products. The PODs will not detract purchasers from the new kit but you will never have a better time for maximum exposure and profit on the PODs of the CoC LCG.

Please, best time is now. have a go at releasing the PODs please :)

They are really taking their time with this, would love to have the forgotten lore and summons of the deep cycles available already through Pods. *sighs*

alexbobspoons likes this

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ffg Summons of the Deep pods before there isn't enough interest left. Seeing the second hand prices of threes packs proves how much interest (profit) there still is but how long will that last? 

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I follow so many of your product lines let me complete this one. .

FFG really wants you to get into the Mythos by dangling that carrot and driving you insane. Just think how much you'll appreciate this pack when you're a gibbering mass of... gambrelicized tenebrity?

I've lost hope. 

I would rather they have said they weren't doing it than promise they are and then never actually do it but keep us dangling. Very disappointing treatment of customers. 

Don't think it will ever happen