Sign in to follow this  
mobow213

March 27th 2016 breaking news or silence?

So with armada one year anniversary of its release coming up, will we see dome breaking news or just the chrips of the crikets.

Im beating on them releasing an announcement saying its been a year and that its.

FFG should take a page from the drug dealer's manual:

"Hey kid, first one's free at a 60% discount."

If you want the game to grow, practically give away the core set.

FFG should take a page from the drug dealer's manual:

"Hey kid, first one's free at a 60% discount."

If you want the game to grow, practically give away the core set.

You honestly need to put yourself in the store owner's shoes on this one, he has a game few seem to be buying...and then he knows why...why buy from him when you can get it from an online store that sells in at a 30 dollar discount.

Beat them at their own game, sell it cheaper and it'll take off....it honestly is a drug dealer mentality.

I bought the core set online, but then came to realize for the smaller expansions...it'd be cheaper in both shipping/time if I bought them from the LGS. 

I honestly think the only thing hold back Armada from being mega huge is the buy in cost. 

So FFG seriously trolled me for a second.  

Picture of the Executor in the newest article with the title "The Executor arrives". 

But it's for the card game.   Honestly I got dizzy just for a second.   

Hey guys, the Executor is on the Executor card! I bet this means we'll be getting the SSD after all!

​*End extreme sarcasm*

Hey guys, am I cool now?​

They should make the executor. :P

You know the figure would have to be 4 to 5 feet long on a 3 by 6 play field. After round 1 it off the play field. Or stays at speed zero and no defense tokens

As much as I'd like an SSD for Armada...I'm not gonna spend the what...200 bucks for one.

Besides...too much good stuff on shapeways!

Gottmituns205 logic: I don't want to spend 200 bucks on an SSD, better go onto shapeways and spend 300!

As much as I'd like an SSD for Armada...I'm not gonna spend the what...200 bucks for one.

Gottmituns205 logic: I don't want to spend 200 bucks on an SSD, better go onto shapeways and spend 300!

I just don't like sinking a large amount of money into a single piece that will rarely see the table, whilst I can spend that same amount of money on several things I will enjoy painting and playing with. 

Shapeways isn't THAT expensive man, you just need to pick and choose what you like and have a realistic plan. Mine? UFD Venator to replace an IMP 1 and V-wings to replace my ties...simple dude. They will see the table every time I play. 

The SSD will sit on the shelf and gain ire from the dachshunds that want to eat it. 

I just don't like sinking a large amount of money into a single piece that will rarely see the table, whilst I can spend that same amount of money on several things I will enjoy painting and playing with. 

Shapeways isn't THAT expensive man, you just need to pick and choose what you like and have a realistic plan. Mine? UFD Venator to replace an IMP 1 and V-wings to replace my ties...simple dude. They will see the table every time I play. 

The SSD will sit on the shelf and gain ire from the dachshunds that want to eat it. 

Sorry man, it was meant in jest, I know shapeways isn't that expensive. Was just having some fun at your expense.

As for the dachshunds, I know your pain man.

Sorry man, it was meant in jest, I know shapeways isn't that expensive. Was just having some fun at your expense.

As for the dachshunds, I know your pain man.

Whoever can make a machine that senses tone correctly over the internet, will make Mark Z blush with envy.

I have three dachshunds...they wreak terror a crossed the hood man. 

So with armada one year anniversary of its release coming up, will we see dome breaking news or just the chrips of the crikets.

Im beating on them releasing an announcement saying its been a year and that its.

Rebels Season 2 ends on the 30th. FFG/Asmodee merger finalizes on Friday, April 1st. Adepticon with a massive FFG presence that same weekend.

I'm not with FFG, but I think the wait is almost over.

Businessmen are always in the business of stopping product lines that sell. Greed is bad ever since Wall Street III was released straight to DVD and Blueray. No one wants to make more money and thus pay more taxes n addition if they grow their business they will have to hire more staff and maybe get a bigger building. I think the CEO likes the view from his current office. He'll throw a wrench in the machine.. Plus, if A third wave of Armada comes out and they made more money they might become a takeover target by Wizards of the Coadt. Best to dumb armada and circle the wagons before too much consolidation occurs. The sky is rising....hold on tight.