Sign in to follow this  
BroodyGambit

Healing question

Hello, I am playing a Consular healer and I havae invested quite a bit of EXP in the talents. there is one in particular that I wanted to get clarification on. I forget the name exactly but it says when Healing you can use destiny to heal additional wounds based on Xenology. Does this apply only to Medicine checks or since it just states "When healing" that it could apply to Force HEal or stim packs?

Although there are upgrades to Heal/Harm that involve you making a Medicine check alongside the power check, so depending on the exact wording it may work there as well (I'm AFB so I can't check just now).

Edited by Absol197

Yeah, the talent only says "A successful Medicine check to heal an ally." The Hard Medicine check that is allowed by the Heal power's control upgrade is to heal a critical injury, so I would say that applies. Plus, it's a Destiny Point, and plus, it will only heal an extra 1-5 wounds, and plus, it's based off a skill that could really use some love anyway. So I would say it is allowed by the RAW, and is totally balanced, since it takes a ton of XP to even be a useful tactic in the first place.