Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

Ahsoka in X-Wing?

Ghost is coming out soon, but there's plenty more SW Rebels stuff they can do!    Look at what the card game just got today!!!

swc31_cardfan.png

Ahsoka (grown up version) is officially on FFG's radar, and while this stuff isn't an exact correlation to what we'll see in X-Wing, it is at LEAST worth noting.  (And cool!)

As for the rest, I don't know who the guy on the left is... and maybe TIEs will get a new "Sabine's Paint Job" modification that .... well I dunno, maybe people shooting it would gain an extra dice, since it's probably easier to hit, sticking out like a sore thumb!  

Oh yeah I'm totally forgetting about Rogue One!   (Lack of spoilers will do that!)  

Cool to think that in 9 months we've got another new Star Wars movie and none of us have even seen a trailer yet!  

(Hope they are really minimal with trailers - I'd LOVE to see as little as possible). 

Do you think Ahsoka is going to pilot any ships in Rebels or will she be restricted to a crew slot?  I'd think she has to be pretty powerful, considering she deactivated her opponent's lightsabers mid-duel!   

Platt Okeefe is already in the card game but has yet to make it to X-Wing. I'd like to see Ahsoka but I'd want to see Platt and either the Brental Princess or the Last Chance first. She is kind of iconic when it comes to Star Wars gaming.

Have they ever said how far they will go back in the EU? Just wondering if we would ever see Naboo fighters in the years to come? 

Naboo starfighters in canon. They are in Ep. I and in comics-prequel to VII episode: Princess Leia, Poe's mother and current (after Endor) Queen of Naboo fighting in Naboo starfighters.

Have they ever said how far they will go back in the EU? Just wondering if we would ever see Naboo fighters in the years to come? 

Naboo starfighters in canon. They are in Ep. I and in comics-prequel to VII episode: Princess Leia, Poe's mother and current (after Endor) Queen of Naboo fighting in Naboo starfighters.

Honestly, it would be kinda cool to have a Leia pilot card.