Hello guys, I've never posted here and I'm coming here today looking for your help (but to be true I don't have a lot of hope cause I'm looking for something hard).

So some years ago I found a picture of a drawed fanmade tie fighter. The ship was like an advanced tie fighter with a cockpit of a normal tie fighter, but with very long wings (like an actual F14 Tomcat). I think the artist named it Tie Excelior os something similar.

It was very similar to this one but waaaaay cooler more like an actual fighter instead of a satellite.

1482527511394558097.webp

Thx guys and sorry for my bad english XP

On 4/27/2019 at 12:06 PM, xCrisalida said:

Hello guys, I've never posted here and I'm coming here today looking for your help (but to be true I don't have a lot of hope cause I'm looking for something hard).

So some years ago I found a picture of a drawed fanmade tie fighter. The ship was like an advanced tie fighter with a cockpit of a normal tie fighter, but with very long wings (like an actual F14 Tomcat). I think the artist named it Tie Excelior os something similar.

It was very similar to this one but waaaaay cooler more like an actual fighter instead of a satellite.

1482527511394558097.webpUnavailable

Thx guys and sorry for my bad english XP

Needs more infos, can you make a simple sketch? Was it a a crossover with a f14 tomcat? Where the wings level? or upright (see Tie Predator)?

Where was the cockpit placed, front? mid? back?