swi24_hidden.png

swi24_ugnaught-tinkerer.png       swi24_junk-droid.png

Lando

swi27_spread.png

6 pts - 8HP - 4 Speed - Defense: Black - Attack: Green Yellow

+ 2 Accuracy 

Surge: Hide, Stun

Surge: +2 Damage

Resourceful: While attacking or defending, you may reroll 1 of your attack or defense dice

Gambit: Before you reroll a die, you may replace it with another die of the same type. After rolling, the new die is considered rerolled.

Command Card - Cheat to Win - 1 point - limit 1

Use when you use 'Gambit', after rolling the new die. You may change that die's result to another result of your choice on that die.

swi27-command-card4.png

ISB Infiltrators

swi28_spread.png

swi28-deployment-card2.png

Cross Training - Skirmish Upgrade

1 point - Trooper only

This group gains the Spy trait

When an attack targeting you is declared you may replace 1 die in your defense pool with a white die.

Command Card - Data Theft - 1 point - limit 1

Special Action: Choose a command card in your opponent's discard pile. Once during this round you may play that card as though it was in your hand

Agent Blaise

swi26_spread.png

Agent Blaise

Spy - Leader

6 points - Health 8 - Speed 4 - Defense - Black - Attack - Green Yellow Yellow

Surge: +1 damage

Surge: +1 damage

Surge: Pierce 2

Surge: + 3 accuracy

Adapt: The first time your opponent plays a command card each round, choose 1 Spy or Trooper. That figure becomes hidden.

[surge] Interrogate: Look at your opponent's hand a choose a Command card. You may discard a card of equal or greater cost from your hand to discard the chosen card.

Command Card - Espionage Mastery - 0 points - limit 1

Use when you use 'interrogate'. Return your discarded command card to your hand. Then draw 1 card. 

Bossk

swi25_spread.png

Hunter - Brawler

8 points - Health 10 - Speed 4 - Defense White - Attack Red Green

+1 block

+2 damage

+2 accuracy

Surge: Pierce 2

Special Action Indiscriminate Fire: Choose a space within 3 spaces and in your line of sight. Then roll 1 green die. Each figure on or adjacent to that space suffers damage equal to the damage results and strain equal to the surge results.

Regenerate: At the end of each round, recover 2 damage and discard all harmful condition

Command Card Grisly Contest - 2 points - limit 1 - brawler

Use during your activation. An adjacent hostile figure suffers 2 damage. Then you suffer 2 strain. 

swi25-command-card5.png

Have I missed anything?

That a boy! I was reading most of this before you were able to enhance, but now it's all so clear! :)

My question on Gambit is does that mean you can sub a red die for his green die when you choose to reroll? Or does it mean you can set aside the original die result, roll another of the same die, and pick which one you want to keep?

Edited by Masterchiefspiff

Lando's skirmish upgrade costs nothing but requires you to only have unique figures, it lets you draw and discard (to the bottom of the deck) under some conditions (I think it's when when of your figures is defeated).

The elite tinkerer seems like it spawns a new droid whenever one dies.

Wing guards ability lets them strain themselves and the attacker whenever someone attacks an adjacent space (that doesn't have a guardian in it).

My question on Gambit is does that mean you can sub a red die for his green die when you choose to reroll? Or does it mean you can set aside the original die result, roll another of the same die, and pick which one you want to keep?

The first one.

Some evaluation: A lot of stuff seems cool but not that good in practice (it seems too easy to just kill the one ugnaught, infiltrators seem less efficient than basic stormies (who aren't that strong in the first place), hidden just doesn't seem as impressive as other hero abilities). Hidden does however seem like a huge nerf to elite echoes in skirmish since they'll pretty much never get to use front line against anything hidden.

Edited by Norgrath

That a boy! I was reading most of this before you were able to enhance, but now it's all so clear! :)

Sounds like this: 

I roll my Yellow Green. 

I decide I want to use gambit. 

Instead of just rerolling one, I pick it up, replace it with a different attack die, and roll that die. That die is considered to be rerolled so I can't roll it again. 

Basically just swap a die during offense or defense but you can't reroll it with his Resourceful ability. But you get to choose if you want to swap it out AFTER your initial roll.

Coordinated Raid- does the unit that ends up making the attack have to have line of site too? I dont get how this is even an advantage if you end up with the same number of attacks.

I think it gets you 1 extra attack:

ISB agent 1: Attacks, coordinated raid.

ISB agent 2: Attacks, moves or whatever

for a total of three attacks from two figures.

Details on the new Wing Garuds - the Mercenary Stormtrooper?: 

Wing Guard - 6 Points - 2 Reinforce - Guardian Trooper

Surge: +1 Damage
Surge: Recover 1 Damage

Keep the Peace: When a hostile figure declares an attack targeting a space adjacent to you {something} does not contain a friendly Guardian you may suffer 1 Strain. If you do the attacker Suffers 1 Strain. Limit 1 Keep the Peace per attack.

I think it gets you 1 extra attack:

ISB agent 1: Attacks, coordinated raid.

ISB agent 2: Attacks, moves or whatever

for a total of three attacks from two figures.

Yeah, both figures get their normal attack, then one of them gets a second attack from his buddy's action.

Lando's skirmish upgrade costs nothing but requires you to only have unique figures, it lets you draw and discard (to the bottom of the deck) under some conditions (I think it's when when of your figures is defeated).

The elite tinkerer seems like it spawns a new droid whenever one dies.

Wing guards ability lets them strain themselves and the attacker whenever someone attacks an adjacent space (that doesn't have a guardian in it).

The first one.

Some evaluation: A lot of stuff seems cool but not that good in practice (it seems too easy to just kill the one ugnaught, infiltrators seem less efficient than basic stormies (who aren't that strong in the first place), hidden just doesn't seem as impressive as other hero abilities). Hidden does however seem like a huge nerf to elite echoes in skirmish since they'll pretty much never get to use front line against anything hidden.

They do seem worse than regular stormies, but I think the major selling point is going to be their spy trait and how viable is an Imperial spy list with the new command cards. I also think Hidden is going to be a lot better than you're giving it credit for in this new meta where Royal Guards and Sabs have been largely replaced by Troopers and HK Assassin Droids and a lot of games are being fought at long range. And like you said it makes short-range shooters like Sabs, Hired Guns, EBTs and Heavies sad. A Sab or Hired Gun could be adjacent to a Hidden figure and still miss. 

The Ugnaut is meant to sit in your deployment zone and just spawn infinite (if maybe only one at a time) worker droids to go take objectives, which is surprisingly mobile with a possible 8 movement points per turn, 12 if you're willing to move the Ugnaut first closer to where you're trying to go. I really like this card as an objective taker. 

Edited by Tvboy

I love that they're using that Han/Lando playing for the Falcon art on another card, especially one that fits the theme of luck... Since that art is supposed to be where Han won the Falcon from Lando... So the 'Tough Luck' is somewhat ironic.

Here's links to the original art... They're a bit large to post here.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/b4cc/f/2014/037/0/4/star_wars__tcg___lando_calrissian_by_anthonyfoti-d75crno.jpgand http://orig07.deviantart.net/e540/f/2011/217/7/a/han_solo_by_anthonyfoti-d45jrpi.jpg

Blaise's and Lando's side missions take place on Bespin. Bossk's agenda mission doesn't take on Bespin. However they could (or not) still use tiles from the expansion.

None of them have a time period limit... which is VERY odd for Lando.

Edited by patrickmahan

For Lando's ability, what exactly is a die of the same type? The intent seems to be same type as in attack die or defense die. But to me, a die of the same type would also be of the same colour, but that makes no sense - gameplay wise.

For Lando's ability, what exactly is a die of the same type? The intent seems to be same type as in attack die or defense die. But to me, a die of the same type would also be of the same colour, but that makes no sense - gameplay wise.

There's no reason to think that type wouldn't be defense or attack.

Why? If I ask someone what type of die they are rolling I will get a color as an answer.

Why? If I ask someone what type of die they are rolling I will get a color as an answer.

And that has no basis in the rules of the game.

Posted this in the junk droid thread, but want to point it out here as well.

I've been squinting at what we can see of the elite ugnaught, and I think it is this

Spot Weld: The junk droid is defeated.

Place the Junk Droid companion in an

adjacent space.

I also now notice that the elite version of the ugnaughts has a second special action. "Over...." Something. Possibly overcharge or some such. I'm betting that it flips a junk droid token to the other side and makes it a mobile bomb. Something like "when the junk droid is defeated, roll a die and all adjacent figures take whatever damage is rolled.

That would make the elite's ability to destroy the droid make sense.

I also now notice that the elite version of the ugnaughts has a second special action. "Over...." Something. Possibly overcharge or some such. I'm betting that it flips a junk droid token to the other side and makes it a mobile bomb. Something like "when the junk droid is defeated, roll a die and all adjacent figures take whatever damage is rolled.

That would make the elite's ability to destroy the droid make sense.

That would be brilliant and a great game mechanic. Reminds me of the old WOTC SW Minis character Nom Anor who could trigger other figures to be bombs. It sets up a great defensive strategy.

Blaise's and Lando's side missions take place on Bespin. Bossk's agenda mission doesn't take on Bespin. However they could (or not) still use tiles from the expansion.

Well, Lando was the administrator of Bespin since before EP IV right? He and Bespin didn't just pop into existence when Han & the gang showed up in EP V. It's totally possible for him to have had rebel contacts before that. 

Well, Lando was the administrator of Bespin since before EP IV right? He and Bespin didn't just pop into existence when Han & the gang showed up in EP V. It's totally possible for him to have had rebel contacts before that. 

So you're going to tell me that before episode 5 Lando was shooting Imperials along with some random Rebel commando team on Sullust, Yavin 4, Bakura etc?

And Leia didn't know who Lando was how?

So you're going to tell me that before episode 5 Lando was shooting Imperials along with some random Rebel commando team on Sullust, Yavin 4, Bakura etc?

Honestly this is entirely plausible based on Rebels. The Alliance is big enough that Leia is very unlikely to know every random that winds up working with one of its teams.

All that matters is what's possible because it's a game that is not canon. All the Han missions are time period 2-4 because it's impossible for Han to join your rebels while he's fleeing Hoth, encased in carbonite and fighting the Empire on Endor. There's no period of time between the start of EP V and the end of Ep VI where Han's location was not accounted for. Lando's goings ons are unaccounted for before Ep V, so who's to say he didn't join guns with the Rebels from time to time? Which in fact he did in the Rebels cartoon show. You can ask LFL why Leia doesn't know every person that's ever helped the rebel alliance. Leia isn't supreme emperor of a unified Rebel alliance, she's one person in a disparate network of geurillas that's spread out over an entire galaxy. Why would she know everyone that had some dealings with the alliance? 

I'm also guessing that the grey missions in the Bespin expansion that will make up that mini-campaign also won't have a time period and be playable as side-missions in any IA campaign. 

Edited by Tvboy