Sign in to follow this  
Kalandros

4 ship scum list.

I enjoy 4 ship lists quite a lot as Imperials but I've been playing them a lot recently and want to try something different, here goes:

Z-95 - N'Duru - Homing Missiles, Glitterstim

Y-Wing - Drea Renthal - TLT, R4-B11

HWK-290 - Torkhil Mux - TLT

Kihraxz Fighter - Cartel Marauder

I'd really like to fit more but its pretty tight on points to fit them all in.

Wish I could fit a Crackshot to make N'Duru's alpha strike even more lethal but until Guidance Chip is out... Homing Missiles lets me use the TL to reroll at least! Or should I go for Clusters + Crackshot for that sweet 2x 4 reds but no rerolls? Tough choice but both fit in there.

As for Drae - take TL action once in the game then stress yourself forever! Just gotta play the TL shenanigans properly to always have one up.

Torkhil with only TLT is a bit sad but I just can't fit anything else really. Ion Cannon Turret would be another choice but.. I dunno! O:

And the basic PS2 Kihraxz to have something that hits hard and can block others.

I play mostly Imperials as well, i just commented this on another dudes post but this is my fav scum list, 

(2) Ps-2 Syndicate thug- TLT (24pt each)

Ps-3 Torkil Mux- TLT, Tactician (27pt)

Than either use 

(2) Ps-2 Binary Pirate 

or

Ps-7 N'dru Suhlak- Cluster Missiles, Lone wolf, Glitterstim (25pt)

N'dru Suhlak gives +1 dice to cluster missile, Cluster missiles hit twice, lone wolf for Re-rolls and Glitterstim for focus. 

If you have your spacing and flying down you can trap ships at Range 1-2 of Torkil Mux and have N'Dru flanking and shooting first, not to mention your backed up with 3 Tlt's.  ^_^ other wise having the 2 pirate's to block and set up range 1 shots can be fun. you can also swap tactician for Greedo.

Lone Wolf is sometime a tough card to use and it doesn't go in every list. That said, if you're flying N'Dru, he should pretty much always have Lone Wolf unless you have a darn good reason not to slap it on there. If Lone Wolf isn't on, N'Dru's not doing his job anyway.

Everything else on him is open to debate, and how cute/combo-y you wanna get. I'm excited to try him with Stygium and Cloaking Device, since mobility is the thing he previously lacked. Decloaking to get into flanking position will be a boon to our lil' X-Wing wannabe.

I enjoy 4 ship lists quite a lot as Imperials but I've been playing them a lot recently and want to try something different, here goes:

Z-95 - N'Duru - Homing Missiles, Glitterstim

Y-Wing - Drea Renthal - TLT, R4-B11

HWK-290 - Torkhil Mux - TLT

Kihraxz Fighter - Cartel Marauder

As for Drae - take TL action once in the game then stress yourself forever! Just gotta play the TL shenanigans properly to always have one up.

Torkhil with only TLT is a bit sad but I just can't fit anything else really. Ion Cannon Turret would be another choice but.. I dunno! O:

And the basic PS2 Kihraxz to have something that hits hard and can block others.

Oddly enough, I made a similar list not too long ago. This is how mine was different:

N'Dru, VI, cluster missiles, glitterstim

Drea, TLT, unhinged astro

Torkil, Ion cannon turret, moldy crow

Cartel marauder

I only flew it once, and I put it away because 1) N'Dru is just not my style and 2) Drea ended up being harder to work than I initially assumed. I tend to be more swarmy. Also, the ion cannon is really helpful for the cartel marauder, it really helps him mitigate his poor pilot skill and block way more efficiently

Recent store tourneys, showed 4y - 3 with ions and 1 with tlt win against 25 strong field. Also 3z-95 and 2 yv666 with either k4 or tactician came in to 4 of 29 strong field - beaten by brobots and eventual winner.