Sign in to follow this  
OddballE8

Anybody notice something odd with the TIE/fo on Omega Ace art?

The engines are placed above and below instead of side by side...

star_wars_the_force_awakens_omega_ace_by

I've been trying to find any other images of the TIE/fo (not TIE/sf) from behind but can't find much.

It does appear that the actual FFG model of the TIE/fo ship might have the over/under engines as well.
tie-fo-600px.gif

So, does this mean that the TIE/fo has a different engine layout according to cannon?

I want to know what is up with Moon Moon in the top right.

we will need at least six wolves for this one

Moon Moon, Insanity Wolf, Courage Wolf, Star Wolf, and the two babies? (Baby Courage Wolf and Baby Insanity Wolf)

Or maybe some Teen Wolf...

Edited by Raynuk

Could be the Evil Trees Witchiepoo controlled from H.R. Puffenstuff   :rolleyes:

Wow. Never, ever thought I'd see an H.R Puffenstuff reference in a Star Wars thread.

I used to love the Sid & Marty Kroft hour, or whatever it was called.

Now I'm officially calling for a Sigmund the Sea Monster crew card. 

Why is he just shooting at trees?

To be fair, it looks like the trees are shooting back.

Don't know about everyone else but I'm always getting shot at by trees. Especially bad as I live near some woods

How do you like THEM apples?

The engines are placed above and below instead of side by side...star_wars_the_force_awakens_omega_ace_by

I've been trying to find any other images of the TIE/fo (not TIE/sf) from behind but can't find much.

It does appear that the actual FFG model of the TIE/fo ship might have the over/under engines as well.tie-fo-600px.gif

So, does this mean that the TIE/fo has a different engine layout according to cannon?

I don't know why people haven't noticed this more often, it was pretty obvious to me as soon as the /fo toys came out. But then I'm always on the lookout for differences in TIEs, no matter how small. I've had a minor obsession with modeling TIEs for decades now...

When a guy with a red lightsaber tells you to shoot trees, you shoot trees. Never know when that forest is Scotsmen in disguise or a bunch of pissed off ents.