Sign in to follow this  
megaron

Corran and Poe and ...

Corran Horn (Ewing) R5-K6, Sensor Jammer, Expose and Shield Upgrade(49)

Poe Dameron (T-70 xwing) R5-P9, Intergrated Astromech, Cool Hand (35)

Bandit Squadron (z95) Advanced Homing Missles (15)

99 points, thoughts on this?

why do you think Expose is that bad? on a high PS pilot like Corran you know if you are going to be hit that turn or not. Turn on Expose and possibly throw 10 dice in one turn of shooting.

on Corran how about this?   Corran R2-d2 + FCS + Outmaneuver +  Hull Upgrade

on Poe BB-8 + Outmaneuver + autothrusters

then maybe a bandit squad pilot.  that puts you at about 97 points with some wiggle room to play with. 

I suggest running world's vice-champion's list. I run it myself, it's a great fun and also a lot of pain for the opponent.

100pts

Corran Horn

push the limit

fire control system

r2-d2

engine upgrade

Poe Dameron

veteran instincts

r5-p9

autothrusters

Prototype pilot (a-wing)

chardaan refit

The ONLY ships expose is good on is the decimator (or maybe ghost when it comes out) as they don't care about -1 agility. Expose is decent on youngster howlrunner swarm tactics swarm.

Even in the decimator 3 dice with focus or TL is normally more reliable than 4 naked dice anyway. 3 dice with focus or TL should average 2.25 hits but 4 naked dice only averages 2. So I'm with blade on this one, never a good choice to use expose

So I get why FCS is so good on Corran but Sensor upgrade makes him so much harder to kill. I like R5-k6 because its FCS with still having the durability of sensor upgrade. So say no to expose what about something cheap like expert handling? Allows him to break those pesky target locks?  Just trying to shave points to make the third ship better than it is.

Moving on to Poe, why not take integrated astromech over autothrusters? 0 points for a guanteed stay alive versus something situational?

I know it's boring but I'd say to go for PTL instead, but is best with R2-D2 or VI so you can use barrel roll to get out of arcs and means PS9 aces cannot line up the perfect shot

The ONLY ships expose is good on is the decimator (or maybe ghost when it comes out) as they don't care about -1 agility. Expose is decent on youngster howlrunner swarm tactics swarm.

Sadly ghost cannot take expose so the card continues to suck