Sign in to follow this  
BGJono

App to caculate dice odds

Neat app, although I tried to calculate the odds of one particular outcome I had and, er, it's not broad enough to calculate the result. In other words, it just gave me 0% (which to be fair, sounds about right).

These were the rolls in question: I had seven dice with a blessed investigator for a test and failed on every die. Next round, same dice, same blessing, same test, same result. So 14 dice with a blessing and not one success.

If anyone can tell me the exact probability of that happening, I'd be grateful. I'm pretty sure it'll never happen again. That said, if there's one sure thing in Eldritch Horror, it's that if I have six or more dice for a test, I'll be lucky to roll one success.

It happens to the best of us. Next time, pick Rex. Then you'll know you're asking for it :)

Bizarrely, Rex has been pretty consistent for me! It's those cocky investigators who expect to pass that are sure to fail. Except Ursula. She's by far my most successful and reliable investigator. Love her.

Bizarrely, Rex has been pretty consistent for me! It's those cocky investigators who expect to pass that are sure to fail. Except Ursula. She's by far my most successful and reliable investigator. Love her.

We call her Ursula Wins