Sign in to follow this  
thatdave

What are you looking forward to the most from Wave 8?

I seem to remember a similar thread some time ago (but I could be mistaken), but now that the release is imminent what are you most excited about from the forthcoming wave 8? 

I am very excited about the Tie Advanced Prototype and the plethora of new crew, mostly rebel and scum.  The crew offers lots of cool and interesting (and good) interactions for a number of ships.  The TAP I plan to run a pair of, the Inquistor as well as the second spoiled named pilot, in a few lists I have ideas for. 

How about you?

Oooo...Tractor beams are on my list too, but more excitement for that (for me anyway) will come when the Imperial Veterans drop.  I do like me some Defenders!

Gonk might be the crew I'm looking forward to the most as well.  Lots of plans for that one, for sure.

No Doubt, Mist Hunter. Little interest in Rebels, Punishing is very interesting to me, but I want to see 4 Mist on my shelves

mist hunter title is unique and therefore can only have 1 mist hunter and 3 G-1A- Starfighters on your shelves.

Edited by Panic 217

Dengar (both pilot and crew) and Mist Hunter (both the named pilots and generics as Scum B-Wings). I am interested in the Inquisitor as a cheapish ace, but have little interest in the Ghost other than some of the crew.

Edited by R2ShihTzu

Ordnance buffs by far. They're an interesting new (well, newly viable) way to play the game that really changes the dynamic between ships and makes generics worth ****

By extension, the jump master torp boat + the 4lom and zuckuss (crew) green dice hate brigade and Boba, a lovely little point that'll turn some games right on their head

Secondary excitement: Sabine on A-slam Wardens (drool)

Edited by ficklegreendice

For me it's the TAP, and specifically the Inquisitor. I really like the "budget ace" archetype (Ships like Omega Leader or Jake, and now the Inquisitor) which can fly competitively at 33 points or fewer.

Second would be the tractor beam, so I can team up Moralo (w/ Bossk, Gunner, Tactician, Tractor) and 4-LOM (w/ Zuckuss and Tractor) for some slap and stress shenanigans. Competitive? Probably not. Fun? Very yes.