Sign in to follow this  
Getalinks

November Kingdom Hearts Contest... Win Snow White, Belle and More!

This one was fun.  Pretty smooth sailin, I daresay.

I actually had to look at two cards to make certain I was correct for my placement.  But my assumptions were right. 

Best of luck, mates!

The only ones I had any real trouble with were 7 and 10 because they were just obscure sections of the cards.  Otherwise a good contest for sure. ^_^

Good luck to everyone and be sure to stick around and visit the site often...we'd love to have the boost in users.

I wanted that Belle so badly. She is my favorite princess. I had hear a rumor that she existed, and was searching long before this contest. I guess I know why I couldn't find he now (but maybe I'll get her later somehow?). I tired for this contest, but I never could get number 6. Since it is all over now, can anyone tell me what it is?

I didn't even bother going for the first 5, and I was online like 10 minutes after it was posted...

Didn't want Geta to have to ship one card all the way over here :P I'll be happy with my holo promo Riku.