29.68 AU Cryosubjovian
39.38 AU Glacian
52.19 AU Glacian
68.25 AU Glacian
88.93 AU Asteroid Belt
115.71 AU Glacian
150.72 AU Cryosubjovian
196.04 AU Cryosubjovian

If we're posting sector maps, here's my Sector I use to run all of my 40k RPGs. 

KYWCCPY.jpg

Prosperitas!

I'm currently in the process of producing what I've taken to calling a "Prosperitas Dossier", a pdf of all the information I have on the sector and I intend to release it sometime soon. It'll get its own thread here or something, see if someone but me and my group likes the sector.

Edited by cyclocius

I'm currently in the process of producing what I've taken to calling a "Prosperitas Dossier", a pdf of all the information I have on the sector and I intend to release it sometime soon. It'll get its own thread here or something, see if someone but me and my group likes the sector.

Cyclocius! Great work!  May I ask how you made that sector map? I'm looking to do something similar for my Dominion Sector.

Cyclocius! Great work!  May I ask how you made that sector map? I'm looking to do something similar for my Dominion Sector.

It's just photoshop. I tinkered around a bit trying to recreate the Calixis map as best I could, somewhere online I found a folder that had the brass border and key (I've lost the folder unfortunately, I don't even have the .psd of the map, just what I posted). I tried to replicate each planet on the key as best I could and that's it really. The font used is Requiem and Columbus std.