Sign in to follow this  
sabot2

Unpainted miniatures

Does anyone know if FFG is planning to release the unpainted minis?

If not, does anyone know where they can be purchased?

Looking to do some repainting, and I really don't want to buy a whole new boxed set.

Sabot

Did if we really nice please maybe ffg send us few figures. I agree that for some of us that painted SOME (in my case was a whole Army of Tyranids and SM) figures in life, Painting Tannhauser Minis would be great!

yes please ... gonna repaint them anyway. But if they release the unpainted packs ToY had, i'd buy them, and two of each to have the troopers be different, if they dont make alternative poses ( which would REALLY be great :D ) And an unpainted expansion figures pack...but that's probably asking WAY to much  & wishful thinking, seeing how we apparently can't get rules printed or any news at all since December

I dont see why repainting them would be a problem, you could just give them a white base coat then paint them how ever you would like to, but I feel like im just preaching to the choir.

KarlRebeck said:

I dont see why repainting them would be a problem, you could just give them a white base coat then paint them how ever you would like to, but I feel like im just preaching to the choir.

There is no need to make white base over the old paint - the paint layer will be too thick - I painted over the old paint without white base - looks good, as for me (I painted all miniatures from Tannhauser, Novgorod and Single Packs).

Awesome, I didnt think about that, I think it'd be cool if they sold the minitures unpainted just for that specific reason, and made of metal, but knowing  the price of everything would cost an arm and a leg