Sign in to follow this  
Bayard91

Nexus of Power ETA

Nexus of Power about to drop in the states and the UK stores haven't even gotten Lead by Example yet...get it together FFG.

Same trouble over here (Norway), but this isn't FFG. This is a distributor thing. At least it is over here.

I've got to know in what characteristic they gave Gungans a 3. Genuinely curious about Devaronian stats too.

I'd wager Gungans will have a 3 in Agility and Devaronian will have a 3 in Cunning.

Edited by StarkJunior

I've got to know in what characteristic they gave Gungans a 3. Genuinely curious about Devaronian stats too.

I'd wager Gungans will have a 3 in Agility and Devaronian will have a 3 in Cunning.

A friend and I were joking that Gungans should get a 4 in agility and a 0 in presence.

Mine just shipped from Amazon! Should be here on Friday, hopefully sooner

Huh???  I was going to order today but Amazon is now stating the book is on pre-order for release on March 17, and will ship between April 4-10.

I hope that's Weik. Sounds interesting if that's one of the planet profiles. It's covered in the core, but if it's actually given some more development that will be fun. Uncharted territory. I hope that means we get some unique "primitive" weapons or gear from there.

Well, let's see, officially confirmed:

1. Lothal
  2. Bardotta
  3. Naboo
  4. Ossus
  5. Ilum
  6. Coruscant
  7. Dagobah

Possibilities:

• Weik is probably certain, if it wasn't just mentioned in passing.
  • Aleen, because we're getting the species
  • Ditto for Devaron
  • Mortis is mentioned on the product page, but that could be covered in the Vergences, and not a planet profile.

If so, that leaves one unknown possibily. Dantooine would work, or Tython. Anything in Sith Space seems like it could fit in its own book.