Sign in to follow this  
Audi123

Newbie help with Tie Phantom List.

I am a real fan of X-Wing and now hooeked on the game.

i have decide to pluck up the courage to enter my firt store tournent 100 pts based. I would appreciate some advise on a Tie Phantom theme list to enter for this tournment.

I enjoy playing the Tie phantom and hope you experts out there could gvive me some tips and a list to practice with.

Many thks

Whisper-veteran instincts and advanced cloaking device. If you want more offensive power run Fire control systems on her and maybe rebel captive. If you want more defensive specifically against TLTs run Sensor Jammer and flight instructor. You could run a palp shuttle or decimater or just a decimater with some good crew like gunner and Vader. Depends on your flying style. Oicunn with Predator, Vader, and Gunner is good at taking down aces. Including Poe. Good luck with whatever you decide to run!

My preference is Echo,lone wolf,agent kallus,a.c.d.and sensor jammer.

I fly it with omega leader,comm relay and juke

Wampa

Mahler mithel.

Its kind of expensive to get all that because a couple cards come in the gigantic expansion. I wouldn't go buy it just to fly the list but if you already have the cards you might find it interesting.

Whisper (VI, ACD, FCS, Recon Spec)--42 points, Vader (Predator, EU, Title, ATC)--37 points and 21 points for a cheap named TIE kitted out (Wampa, Dark Curse, Youngster, etc.).  I use a Tempest Pilot with title and Accuracy Corrector myself.  Lots of damage but kind of fragile of not flown well.

Edited by Sixgun387