Sign in to follow this  
Hoffburger

Rihkxyrk - Will it be made for Scum?

I cast! RAISE DEAD!

I know I JUST begged for a V-19 and Skum aces, now I want this too. Heck it's basically a wave! 

V-19 for rebels. Rihkxyrk for Skum. The (big) thing below for Imps, and something from rebels or Rouge One?

original_111796_81017_1420037636.jpg

Edited by tsuruki

I used the Rihkxyrk extensively in SWG. Here's what I remember:

• It was fast (in a straight line). Its 0.97 in-game speed modifier was among the best -- especially for anything that heavy -- and it had the capacity to take powerful engines.
  • It's turning capability was... well, did I mention it was fast in a straight line?
  • It could equip good firepower and strong defenses. I often used mine for mining asteroids because it could equip a tractor beam and a mining laser in addition to a standard gun.
  • It had a small frontal cross-section. (It was a little longer and a little thinner than a Y-wing.) Combined with its other characteristics, this made it a great jouster.

Maybe something like this...

IEr2mEQ.png

making a dial that's DERPier than HWK and Defender is something xD

Make it green on 4 or 5 of the forwards, with native boost (Hell, autothrusters on a jouster), and the hard 3s white.

Hm.

3 attack, 3 defense, 4 HP in some configuration or another? Ha, no... they should've done it instead of the Fang: 2 agility, but +1 agi if the enemy is in your front arc. BECAUSE ZOOM.

i9DCEYk.jpg

I want exactly what I see on this picture! Even the background would make a decent gaming mat.

Yeah, the glorious Rykzikzsnicksj, and his two loyal Khirhxnansezss!

I want to fly those (:

Ah the sweet memories of a fantastic game.

This ship is such a heavy gun. It was my favorite. I just needed my pals to cover my six while I wrecked the nasty stuff right into the face.

its not in the new canon so i dont think it will make it to offical game play

MOUSE...but keep in mind that Thrawn is getting a new novel next year.

Yeah these are never going to be in the game unless we buy them and put them in ourselves... like that most ugly boat which I shall not name.

:)

I would prefer the Kimogila first, as I think it would add something new to the Scum faction mechanically. But the Rihkxyrk is also really cool, it's in a lot of FFGs game so i think it may appear sooner or later.

original_111796_81017_1420037636.jpg

I really want this ship, but there is NO WAY it will be in X-Wing, it's an Old Republic ship so it's 1000 years before the right time period. Which is a shame.

I wish we knew what happened with Cad Bane after the Clone Wars, because I would love to have him in X-Wing, he's one of my favourite characters.. as he has a cool hat.

Edited by Rodent Mastermind

1000 years old? Make up some **** where Darth Vader finds one under a rock. That way well get this brute flown by a known PS 9 ace! Oh my god I want this to happen so bad now that I just said it.....

f9bb58103b1c074a4c9beaed2c786368.jpg

The ship is an Old Republic ship, (so technically doesn't even exist in the same universe, the powers that be having said Bioware have made a great universe and we don't want to confict with them), it was flown by the old Sith empire. I love the Sith Infiltrators too (the little ships in your picture).... But there is no way we will see them. Some of my favourite ships are Old Republic, and I may be tempted some day to get some printed up so I can play some games.... But definitely not the Fire Lotus... the Fire Lotus is silly.

This however is beautiful, I have it as part of my Windows Backdrop.

D5-Mantis_schematic.jpg

Yeah these are never going to be in the game unless we buy them and put them in ourselves... like that most ugly boat which I shall not name.

I mean, the new novel will only be his _second_ cannon appearance. He's been all over this season of Rebels. :D

Even though it technically has a terrible turning rate, nothing should have strictly red turns in this game. Theres a reason the lambda turns like a fat cow.

Make its 3turns white, which for a large base isnt really that great anyway since it has a bad habit of clipping rocks, but it has the option now. Also, all fwds should be green if you arent giving it any banks.

Unless you gave it a salvaged astro, you'd have no way to give it green economy and only have 3 greens, all straight, is going to kill it before it even plays. Stress attacks will annihilate him if he doesnt have a stresspiling build that works for him.

I mean, the new novel will only be his _second_ cannon appearance. He's been all over this season of Rebels. :D

He'll be in ARMADA... Best Believe!

IMP%2BEPIC%2BSTORM%2BTROOP%2BGURL%2BGD%2 IMP%2BTHRAWN%2BGA.PNG IMP%2BEPIC%2BSTORM%2BTROOP%2BGURL%2BGD1%