Sign in to follow this  
Astel

Go harsh. I want to know how to make better list and etc. 100pt Rebels

100pts Rebel

Wedge Antilles - Shield Upgrade, R2-D2, Predator (40)

I don't know if Shield, Engine, or IA would be the best mod with Wedge, I'm use to just running Marksmanship and R2-D2 on him. Also with the cards I have, ( I like to use my own stuff rather than borrowing others ) I don't know what the best EPT card for him.

Miranda Doni - Jan Ors, Twin Laser Turret (37)

I have not flown her, and I usually see her with TLT for the shield regan, so I'm going with that. Don't know what else to run with her, don't see much of it. Only reason why I'm taking Jan is because to give Wedge a little defense, but don't know if it is worth it. If tactics and ideas can go towards this for her I am open to any suggestions.

Gemmer Sojan - Stealth Device, Chardaan Refit (23)

Honestly, wanted to use him for the longest time, just want to use him as an annoying blocker.

So, be brutal and be honest.

Play Imperial.

You said....... 

In all honesty, I only play Imperial and Scum (sometimes).

Granted, I play a limited amount because of my time restrictions but it looks like a TIE swarm or aces would put a hurt'n on you.

Just from looking at this across the table, Tactician would bother me with aces.

I'd go for Miranda or Wedge first. Probably Wedge, but games are dynamic.

Without the fear of stress, I don't think Fel or Vader would have much issue, especially with a Palp build.

I also think that a VI Poe would do some work on you too.

It's late, but that's just off the top of my head.

If you're set on those ships, I'd give this a try if you have the cards.

Wedge Antilles — X-Wing 29
Lone Wolf 2
R2-D2 4
Ship Total: 35

Warden Squadron Pilot — K-Wing 23
Twin Laser Turret 6
Tactician 2
Ship Total: 31

Jake Farrell — A-Wing 24
Veteran Instincts 1
Proton Rockets 3
Push the Limit 3
Autothrusters 2
A-Wing Test Pilot 0
Ship Total: 33

If you really like the blocker idea, use Z-95s.

Wedge Antilles — X-Wing 29
Lone Wolf 2
R2-D2 4
Engine Upgrade 4
Ship Total: 39

Miranda Doni — K-Wing 29
Twin Laser Turret 6
Tactician 2
Ship Total: 37

Bandit Squadron Pilot — Z-95 Headhunter 12
Ship Total: 12

Bandit Squadron Pilot — Z-95 Headhunter 12
Ship Total: 12

p.s. I'm REALLY not a rebel player. So don't get to upset if these ideas crash and burn....

If you have integrated astromech, there is literally no reason to run hull or shield upgrade.  The whole reason it exists is so you DON'T have to spend the extra 3 or 4 points!  It is in fact superior to either a hull or shield, because you get to see the damage card and then decide whether to discard it or not (you don't have that kind of control with either a hull or shield upgrade).  And it costs 0 points...

Gemmer is not really doing anything in this list.  He is the least threatening and also the hardest to kill, so your opponent is going to ignore him every time, and he doesn't do enough for his cost to be worthwhile, frankly.  You'd be better off dropping him for a prototype pilot and use the points for something else, or just get a more powerful 3rd ship.

Predator is far and away superior to marksmanship.  It doesn't cost you an action, and in fact combines nicely with focus giving you steady, difficult to stop damage every time Wedge shoots. 

Marksmanship and Expose are examples of Wave 1 cards back when the game designers were very cautious about allowing powerful attack modifying benefits.  They are completely outclassed by better options available since then (with maybe a very, very small number of exceptions, but that's highly debatable).

There's lots of crew that can work on Miranda: Jan, tactician, recon spec, C3-P0 and Chewbacca are all good options for different reasons.

So, to tweak your list a bit:

Wedge w/ predator, R2-D2 and integrated astro = 36

Miranda w/ twin laser turret + 2 or 3 point crew = 37 or 38

73 or 73 points

For the last 26 or 27 points, you could take Biggs with integrated astro and any 1 or 2 point droid of your choice.  You could also take Tarn w/ R7 + Integrated Astro.  Or the infamous 'stresshog' (gold w/ R3-A2, BTL-A4 & twin laser turret), or even a b-wing with either E2+tactician or ion cannon (might even fit an FCS in there).