Sign in to follow this  
maldion

zarihell

If any of you who have the lieutenant packs would be so kind to list the titles of the plot cards and the amount of threat to buy them, then I can already add them to my tracker for people who want to use them. I'm also still waiting for mine to arrive.

I just need title and cost for each card, the rest like the description I can fill in later when I have them myself.

the rest like the description I can fill in later when I have them myself

I would be grateful if anyone can post the summary of what each card does. I still cannot decide which ones should i get first :)

the rest like the description I can fill in later when I have them myself

I would be grateful if anyone can post the summary of what each card does. I still cannot decide which ones should i get first :)

If you mean which LT pack to get first, there are nice overviews in the news section which show many of the cards:

All three

Kyndrithul

Ardus

Zarihell is unfortunately the one that was  the least disclosed.

Still, Pins and Needles is a pretty amazing plot card... If the rest of the deck has even close to the same level of power, this could be an excellent pack.

Just wondering if some of the euros here got their Kyndrithul LP?

I heard that this LP still hadn't hit distribution in Europe (or at least the Germany hub), which makes me confused as the other 2 have been available for more than a week now?