Sign in to follow this  
Gregor Eisenhorn

What would you like to see next for DH2e?

Uh, no Rad.  Those stats are the most current as they came out of Enemies Without.  

Fair enough! I didn't see them but that's cool! Same stats so I guess it's irrelevant.

Not quite the same; the Lascannon on the Sentinel has a clip of 30, while the MP Lascannon in Only War has a clip of 5. To my mind, this makes perfect sense; a vehicle can haul bigger battery packs that last for more shots. But I'd use the OW clip size if you want to give your Acolytes a MP Lascannon.

Uh, no Rad.  Those stats are the most current as they came out of Enemies Without.  

Fair enough! I didn't see them but that's cool! Same stats so I guess it's irrelevant.

Not quite the same; the Lascannon on the Sentinel has a clip of 30, while the MP Lascannon in Only War has a clip of 5. To my mind, this makes perfect sense; a vehicle can haul bigger battery packs that last for more shots. But I'd use the OW clip size if you want to give your Acolytes a MP Lascannon.

Which brings us full circle to my point that OW has the most current stats for heavy weapons! The Stats in Enemies beyond are a derivative for this specific adventure. But let's not fight...I offered only war as a solution to people looking for battlefield grade weapons. Not to one up anybody! Peace bro!

Which brings us full circle to my point that OW has the most current stats for heavy weapons! The Stats in Enemies beyond are a derivative for this specific adventure. But let's not fight...I offered only war as a solution to people looking for battlefield grade weapons. Not to one up anybody! Peace bro!

You seem to have read my post in a much more hostile or combative tone than I intended. The tone was intended to be one of idle musing, but clearly it didn't come off that way. My apologies.

Except...  It explicitly doesn't have the most current stats.  Saying it does is incorrect.  

And those aren't stats for specific adventures, they're coming out of a source-book.  

I'm afraid it might be "the long wait" now. Like trying to determine whether the end of the line has been reached, or if something new pops up.

Yeah, I'm a little nervous that it's the former, while holding out hope that it's the latter.