Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackVyper77

Card Sleeves for Gameplay

5 posts in this topic

I play Lord of the Rings the Card Game and Star Wars the Card Game. But with extensive gameplay the cards curl at the edges and get worn from so much shuffling. A friend of mine purchased these cards sleeves (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CV859XC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1455578139&sr=8-1π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=card+sleeves#searchKeyword)

But they're very fragile and are very slippery. They don't make shuffling very easy and I'm wondering if anyone has some or knows of some card sleves that are ideal for gameplay. I'll need about 2,000 of them so if they're not super expensive that would be nice. Thanks ahead of time!

Most people will recommend either Dragon Sheilds or Ultra Pro matte sleeves. I'm an Ulta Pro man myself, but it's really personal preference.

I also use FFG art sleeves at tournaments.

I use FFGs own sleeves, The silver series for most LCGs, the yellow series for token cards. They are great quality and, at my FLGS, out sell Ultra Pro far and away except for Magic players.

Personally I don't mind the ultra pro penny sleeves (shame I can't get a mini size equivalent) but for my high quality stuff I like ultra pro deck protectors