Tobbu

Call of the Wild reprint?

On 28/10/2017 at 10:20 PM, BruceLGL said:

This has been out of print for a long time and is extremely unlikely to come back. Second hand is your only option.

Hi Bruce, thanks for your response. I agree, I think second hand is my best bet; but unfortunately I haven't see  any copies anywhere - except the $600 complete set of mansions 1st ed. on ebay!

I've tried all the second hand board game shops and forums I know, but it doesnt look very promising. I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case!

On 29/10/2017 at 8:48 AM, Julia said:

No worries :) Yes, I can scan the stuff for you, but not in the immediate future (too high the workload at the moment to take in anything additional). Shoot me a private message after Christmas, and I'll do it

Ah that's fantastic and very kind of you! I completely understand about the workload, I hope things get a bit easier for you soon (not just for my sake!)

I'll send you a message in the new year then, and I'll keep an eye out in case I find a second hand copy in the meantime.

Many thanks again!

On 29/10/2017 at 8:48 AM, Julia said:

No worries :) Yes, I can scan the stuff for you, but not in the immediate future (too high the workload at the moment to take in anything additional). Shoot me a private message after Christmas, and I'll do it

Hey Julia,

Hope you've enjoyed the Christmas period and are having a happy New year!

Apologies for not sending a private message, but for some reason it doesn't want to work!

I know last year you said it might be possible for you to potentially scan in some items from your MoM Call of the Wilds, so I could cobble together the expansion by purchasing the Supressed memories expansion for MoM 2ed. - although obviously dependent on your work load!

How are things looking for you this year, do you think you'd be able to help me - if not I completely understand!

Let me know.

Many thanks and kind regards,