Sign in to follow this  
jimjams79

KOTOR Conversion- Davik's Estate.

Hello all,

So still plugging away with my KOTOR conversion and so far everyone is really enjoying it. But I'm having a few issues with the conversion of story from single player to multiplayer.

1) I'm trying to think of a plausible reason that Davik wouldn't be suspicious of Canderous bringing in 5 random strangers to "sign up" to the Exchange.

2) Also, having a few issues with the "Force dreams", I have so far had it happen randomly to a PC so they can relate information to the group but going through how the council handles this i'm looking at completely re-writing the Dantooine stage which is a massive headache.

3) What are peoples suggestions for NPC's, so far I have kept the main NPC's from the game in my conversion but I don't want to really keep them around as there could be nearly 14 people on the Ebon Hawk which seems pretty unrealistic and takes the story away from the PC's.  The only NPC I really need is Bastilla. But it seems cruel to just have them all get murdered or left behind. 

1. The group is some kind of criminal team: they only work together, and they shine when they do.

Make it a shared vision. They had one of those in the KotOR comic.

Keep them around as far as Dantooine, then let the group go their separate ways, but have them come and go as contacts and supports for the PCs. T3 can stick with the ship, but hand-wave the others as leaving Dantooine on their own business; reintroduce them as they may be needed.