Sign in to follow this  
kerbarian

Scum "I need more stress tokens" list

Drea Renthal + Twin Laser Turret + R4-B11 + Proton Torpedoes + Extra Munitions + Guidance Chips (37)

Palob Godalhi + Twin Laser Turret + Zuckuss + Wired (28)

Trandoshan Slaver + Dengar + Greedo + Boba Fett + Inertial Dampeners (35)

Total:  100

Drea will pile up 3-4 stress per turn between R4-B11 and her ability, but as long as she moves her target lock at the right time she'll never run out of target locks.  And having R4-B11 makes that a lot easier, because you can spend your target lock (and acquire a new one on someone else) after you've seen the defender's dice roll.  Her torpedoes are also quite scary -- nearly guaranteed 4 hits plus forcing the defender to reroll all evades.

Palob could also collect up to several stress per round by using Zuckuss on two attacks.  Both Drea and Palob will be very reliable with their TLT attacks by having modification on both attacks plus forcing the defender to reroll their evades.

The Slaver doesn't follow the theme as strongly but can still double-stress itself with Inertial Dampeners.  Drea and Palob shoot first and can strip shields and tokens from a target, and then the Slaver should be quite reliable at triggering Boba -- strong modification on the attack via focus + Dengar and then a guaranteed face-up card from Greedo.

I'm not sure if Inertial Dampeners are the best way to spend the last point.  Another option would be Thread Tracers + Guidance Chips on the Slaver, as a way to get Drea's target lock shenanigans up and running again if she ever loses it.  However, doing that at lower PS than Drea and instead of dealing damage doesn't seem all that useful.

Overall, I could easily see this list needing 20 stress tokens on the table at once.

Yes, Drea and Palob should be able to keep their attacks heavily modified (and defense modified for Palob) even with big piles of stress and not taking actions. They can just keep gaining stress through the whole game and not ever worry about clearing it.

I would go Plasma over Proton, but nice idea! Drea doesn't see enough use

I think you're right. Protons get an extra 0.22 hits on average (with TL + chips) over Plasma, but the odds of facing something with enough shields to matter (and with Drea able to take the first shot) are pretty good. Depends on the meta, of course.

But dropping Drea to Plasma is enough to fit a Feedback Array on the Slaver, which seems like a stronger option.