Sign in to follow this  
SoCalGamer

Adversary cards

Would anyone else be interested in Force and Destiny centered adversary cards like they made for Edge of the Empire?

Yes, also I would be interested in Force Power cards and species ability cards if they made them.

Yes please. Less of the Spec decks (only things i have never bought), more adversary decks. Some location cards wouldn't go amiss either, a simple description on one side and some environmental effects, with suggested ways to spend thr/adv/tri/des on the other.

I do have to point out the FFG does not come here so they will not see a post like this. the customer support email is the place to go. 

That is a good point. This isn't the best way to attract attention.

That said, I know they never post here, but if they never ever read the forums, then they're making a big mistake.  So many legitimate issues, desires, or likes get posted here they'd be fools not to take advantage of it.

I do understand never posting here, because then they'd be barraged by requests and petty crap, but I hope they periodically at least peruse the forums to see what the big issues

based on what I have seen they don't come here at all. If they did they would likely respond to rules question threads and that would stop a lot of arguments. 

Actually, it's a fairly strict company policy that the FFG staff aren't allowed to participate in the message boards.  The moderators would be the exception, but even they don't seem to really get involved unless there are Code of Conduct violations.

I would be VERY interested in more Adversary decks, no matter the theme. TFA adversaries might not fit all that well into either of my campaigns, but I would find a use for them anyway. And like Richardbuxton, I buy everything except the spec decks, which I find useless.

If somebody produced them, I would buy them!

The reason I love the Talent cards is because when I play I like to hold them in my hand and cycle through them to remind me of the options I have.

I'd love to have Force Power cards, species ability cards and special equipment cards for the same reason.

It just seems to be the way my brain works, I have options as cards in my hand and then I play those cards, or use those talents / powers / abilities / equipment.

I've considered making my own and then using a service like this to print them: http://www.makeplayingcards.com/custom-print-game-cards.aspx

Edited by KennyBu

Absolutely I love using the existing sets. If you're looking for a holdover I found some card templates that are pretty easy to just fill in with your own text/pics if you have access to photoshop (nothing fancy just changing the text layers) and they look real nice with the only downside being you have to print them yourself.

Not on my personal PC at the moment but when I get home later I'll see if I can track down where I found them and link it.

I'd personally prefer a deck of animal adversaries first, hopefully updated to include Silhouettes on some of the ones without it who are of a more questionable size. But adversary decks are a great resource, so I'd just buy them all anyways.

Some kind soul has created a 353 page pdf of adversary style cards... page 212 is blank.. there's monsters, sith, fallen jedi, the card background helps too

I've just spent ages looking for a link GRRRR can't find it... I'll keep looking and edit this post unless someone ninja's me first :D

heres one, but not the 353 page one :angry: :

https://triumphdespair.wordpress.com/category/gaming-aids/page/2/

FOUND IT (20 minutes later): SW Cards 25x35 2014 12 31.pdf

Edited by ExpandingUniverse

I'm still hoping someone will make an add-on for Strange Eons so we peeps without skills can make our own nice looking Adversary, Vehicle, and Gear cards. Someone did such for the Warhammer version of this NDS, but apparently is not a Star Wars fan. :(