Sign in to follow this  
Fatamatician

Digital Age Carcassone?

I hope I'm wrong and there is ALOT more to it than whats in my head, but all I can think of is Dots and Boxes. :/

I thought the same thing, though the boxes are mutable.  There should be some interaction from the looks of things.  I hope this is cooler than it seems from first glance.

It is just a plastered theme on a classic game. As the article says "The cash is calling".

Joke aside, if the price tag is low, it won't be a bad concept.

^ This. 

Looks like a fun, simple filler set in a universe I enjoy. If they price it as such (the same $20-30 you could pick up infiltration at) then I will be happy to bite. More than that...think I'll pass. 

And if they're smart they'll include a couple exclusive cards for use with Android, Netrunner and/or Infiltration to incentivize people picking up the whole line. 

It is just a plastered theme on a classic game. As the article says "The cash is calling".

Joke aside, if the price tag is low, it won't be a bad concept.

^ This. 

Looks like a fun, simple filler set in a universe I enjoy. If they price it as such (the same $20-30 you could pick up infiltration at) then I will be happy to bite. More than that...think I'll pass. 

And if they're smart they'll include a couple exclusive cards for use with Android, Netrunner and/or Infiltration to incentivize people picking up the whole line. 

Price tag is 34.95, according to FFG catalogue. This means something under 30 from the usual sellers

As for the exclusive cards: let's hope not. The "get the exclusive cards coming with this item" is a **** policy many other companies made and fortunately FFG didn't ever. The only "exclusive" content FFG released was old cards with new art and a few gadgets for the Arkham lines available with books. Netrunner has a competitive play, and spending 35 bucks for a card is not promotion, it's larceny. Which could fit the theme, but still.

Edited by Julia