Sign in to follow this  
ForceSensitive

How many identical attachment cards in skirmish?

As title. Can I have four copies of Vader's Finest since it counts as a regular deployment card? How many targeting computers could I bring for instance?

Since neither of the mentioned cards are unique (marked with a dot in the title) or otherwise marked as limited I'd say it is only your wallet and/or fantasy that will be the limit. 20 of each might be overdoing it though ;-)

You could only have one of each upgrade attached to a given card though.

A related question. I remember something about being limited to the number of deployment cards that come in the set, you can only bring one elite royal guard for instance, am I remembering correctly that that is only in the campaign? In a skirmish you could bring 8 elite imperial officers if you wanted (and spent the money to get the cards)?

You could only have one of each upgrade attached to a given card though.

A related question. I remember something about being limited to the number of deployment cards that come in the set, you can only bring one elite royal guard for instance, am I remembering correctly that that is only in the campaign? In a skirmish you could bring 8 elite imperial officers if you wanted (and spent the money to get the cards)?

You can only have 4 of any regular deployment card and 2 of any elite.

From the Skirmish Guide:

Name Restriction: Each army is limited to a number of Deployment cards with the same name as follows:

- Maximum of 1 of each unique Deployment card. These cards are identifed by a bullet before the name (for example, “• Darth Vader”).

- Maximum of 2 of each elite (red) Deployment card.

- Maximum of 4 of each regular (gray) Deployment card.

• Skirmish Upgrade Cards: Some Deployment cards have the “Skirmish Upgrade” trait. These cards provide special abilities, but unlike normal Deployment cards, they do not have corresponding gures. These cost deployment points and often have a game changing ability (for example, allowing an army to contain Deployment cards from multiple afiliations).

Laaaaame...I reaaally wanted to run this smuggler list with nine acts and all of them using smugglers run. :(

Laaaaame...I reaaally wanted to run this smuggler list with nine acts and all of them using smugglers run. :(

The unique dot effectively blocked that idea