Sign in to follow this  
obsidian3d

Attachments on characters

Greetings all,

Last night I had a player ask if he could attach more than one attachment to the same character.  I'd never considered doing that, as it doesn't seem to say in the rulebook, and coming from a VS System background, myself and the other players had always simply assumed it was only one attachment at a time.  So which is correct: only one, or as many as you want?

Thanks in advance!

obsidian3d said:

Greetings all,

Last night I had a player ask if he could attach more than one attachment to the same character.  I'd never considered doing that, as it doesn't seem to say in the rulebook, and coming from a VS System background, myself and the other players had always simply assumed it was only one attachment at a time.  So which is correct: only one, or as many as you want?

Thanks in advance!

Go for it.

Bigger targets are always preferrable demonio.gif !

Ok, I've got a silly quesion abd I don't want to start a new topic for it. Here it is (don't laugh):

Do you attach an attachment card to the character card instantly when you put it in play? My qestion is: do you choose to which character you attach it at each story phase, or from the moment an attachment is put into play it stays with one, chosen character?

Hi,

I have a basic question: can I exhaust an attachment (e.g. prize pistol) without exhausting the character? Likewise, if the character is exhausted, can I still use (and exhaust) the attachment?

Thanks