Sign in to follow this  
Tvboy

Proxies in tourneys for Officer/Guard/Sabs

First time IA TO, experienced X-Wing and MTG TO, wondering what is the general consensus on proxies for these cards after the errata? Equal number of official cards required for each proxy? Should I check that all the people using proxies have the same amount of official product? 

First time IA TO, experienced X-Wing and MTG TO, wondering what is the general consensus on proxies for these cards after the errata? Equal number of official cards required for each proxy? Should I check that all the people using proxies have the same amount of official product?

In principle I'd say yes. What I've done is print the errata on cardboard and inserted on the back of the original card in the sleeve

Well, since the premiere tournaments have new versions of the Royal Guard as "common" giveaways, one could become legal very fast.

However, simply printing the errata should be sufficient for any event. To the best of my knowledge, they are not providing replacement cards any other way (ie: future iterations of the core set will not have new cards), so it would be highly irregular to *REQUIRE* the new cards have to be used (although, the errata is still in effect)

I see to recall somewhere out there that alt versions of the Imperial Officer and Rebel Saboteurs would be coming in future 2016 kits...

Edited by Fizz