Sign in to follow this  
UsernameNumber

"That moment when..."

So, during the "generous donations" side mission, Jyn uploads a virus to an imperial terminal, which causes all the doors of the facility to close and reinforcements, including an elite AT-ST, to arrive.

While Gaarkhan is outside. This is the second mission of the campaign. 

The Gaarkhan figure's pose has never been more appropriate. :D

post-267649-0-02761000-1454565919_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I didn't want to spoil the reveal, so I hadn't assembled it yet, and then the gun wouldn't fit. XP

Haha, my ATST is the same way. I've yet to spend the time on getting the gun to fit.

There's a thread on how to do it elsewhere in the forum. Apparently the recommended approach is to put the gun onto the table and then slam the head down onto it. YMMV. XP

I did that, sorta.  Then my AT-ST had... some dysfunction getting his gun up.  A spot of blue stuff fixed it. 

The funny thing about it is, it is Jyn and Gaarkhan, basically the Han and Chewie of the hero set. So i can see Han doing this and then Chewie being stuck outside roaring and beating on the door for Han to let him back in...hahaha....ahhhh...

~D