Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Dakotan

What do you use to track points?

What is it called?  How can I download it?

Ah, I didn't release it, cos it's got LFL intellectual property in it (rebel/imperial/mythosaur logos). But I could change it to have player names, maybe, and then submit it to the App Store, if that would be helpful?

I like it too. Clean/sleek. Maybe it could have a countdown timer?? Yavin style?

Nice idea :)

Do tournaments have a turn timer? I've never played in one. I think there's a 55 minute game time?

I like it too. Clean/sleek. Maybe it could have a countdown timer?? Yavin style?

Nice idea :)

Do tournaments have a turn timer? I've never played in one. I think there's a 55 minute game time?

Until FFG works out all the bugs of their TOME tourney/scoring software (not looking like it'll happen any day soon) most people are using the Cryodex. It works for Armada/X-Wing/IA and tracks pairings, seeding, scoring etc. it also has a round timer. Sometimes I prefer the online countdown timer but still really wants to see a proper Yavin countdown. Either the DS view or the Rebel base version

I believe litko makes combat dials that you could use as a physical point tracker but at that point id rather use pen & paper or a phone app

Actually since FFG already has a Star Wars dice app it would be nice if they could add a VP tracker/timer to it

Edited by tocino

When I'm not using the Threat Dial, I really like any MtG life counter app. Just set both players' "life" to zero and count up.

Yes I've tried some, but it's frustrating because I have to always pre-set the life counters down to 0 first.  Is there a counter that allows you to start at 0 by default and then count up?  

I had a friend of mine make this for me with his 3D printer.  He also made me one with the Rebel logo on top.  You spin the bottom portion for the tens digit and the top dial for the ones digit.  It goes all the way up to 100, just to fill up the dial and not have so much blank space.  I'll probably get around to painting it to sometime down the road to make it pop a bit more.

post-186016-0-45921700-1455206997_thumb.jpg